Black Dog (1998)

[Image]

Director: Kevin Hooks
Year: 1998
Duration: 88 minutes
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Writed by: William Mickelberry, Dan Vining
Cast: Patrick Swayze, Randy Travis, Meat Loaf

An ex-con takes a job driving a truck cross country. What he doesn't know is that the truck is filled with illegal weapons and now he must fight to survive and save his family.
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REQ] Black Dog (1998)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Hi sully thanks...if i remember i see this movie long time ago and i don't think is must consider a FLM material. Tracy
(Erin Broderick 13yo at movie time) doesn't have too much screentime, the story is focused on Patrick Swayze but maybe i am wrong...waiting other opinions!!!

[Image]
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Hi sully thanks...if i remember i see this movie long time ago and i don't think is must consider a FLM material. Tracy
(Erin Broderick 13yo at movie time) doesn't have too much screentime, the story is focused on Patrick Swayze but maybe i am wrong...waiting other opinions!!!
I was going to say the same thing but since I don't have the bandwidth at the moment to download this, I'll let others decide if it's on-topic.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Actually publish the movie as to try to leave only the protagonism of the children although Erin does not have too much Screentime I did thinking the same is acting in the movie.
PD: about Erin Broderick is very little if you consolidate as an actress or only had that small role
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Black Dog (1998)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

RFF doesn't even have this film listed so I'd bet it's not really on-topic but I'll leave it here until someone tells me it needs to be moved to V-OT