[REL] A Girl Named Sooner (1975)

BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] A Girl Named Sooner (1975)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Hey, thanks for the tips and for the friend slot! :icon_specool
Hieronymus

Post by Hieronymus »   0 likes

Hey, did the uncut version of this vid ever get a release? Is there any chance it might be, if not?

Believe it or not, I actually saw this on its original air date back in 1975 (I was in the 4th grade). At the time, I don't recall noting the bath scene, but the bird killing scene really stuck with me. I saw it again, many years later in the early 90's, re-broadcast on the "Lifetime" movie network - it was entirely uncut, bath scene and all.

Really, such a great family film, exceptionally well-done. Too bad this never made it to video release, yet alone onto dvd. *sigh*

- Hieronymus
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

anybody ever post the uncut version with the bath scene yet on emule?doesnt matter quality as long it is uncut.
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

to my knowledge there is no 'uncut' version it's a T.V. movie
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

quickone wrote:to my knowledge there is no 'uncut' version it's a T.V. movie
Apparently TV channels in the USA cut movies to make more time for advertisements :icon_rolleyes

Coincidentally an OT scene was cut out from this one...
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

this clip has it in it.
andhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfGqREsnU6U wonder where the person who posted this on you tube got this?
also why hasnt fll ever posted his version which he said is uncut?
there is a uncut version out there.the you tube clip proves it.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I found this but I haven't seen it complete and don't have enough of it to preview to tell if it's for real. It's the 1:25 version.

<edited to remove my dumb#&@ error>
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I found this but I haven't seen it complete and don't have enough of it to preview to tell if it's for real. It's the 1:25 version.
Why would you repost the link for ghost's rip? :think
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:I found this but I haven't seen it complete and don't have enough of it to preview to tell if it's for real. It's the 1:25 version.
Why would you repost the link for ghost's rip? :think
Because I've searched for this on Kad at least a dozen times in the last few months and never once got a hit. A lot of films that were released here a couple years ago either don't have complete sources, don't show any sources at all, or aren't found by a Kad search.

To avoid being a pest and constantly asking for reshares, I don't even start downloading these movies. I think a lot of people hold off on starting a download until someone else asks for a reshare - I know I do - I already have around 30 movies sitting in queue that haven't received a byte in months and don't want to add more that will never complete.

I didn't put this movie in queue before for this very reason. Interest in it picked up in the last couple days, and I re-searched for "sooner" and this link appeared (the first time it ever did for me), so I started downloading it. I didn't compare the hashes until just now (I know, I should have). It surprised me so much it appeared in search at all that I went ahead and said "Hey folks, I found something you might be interested in."

I'll shut up now and go face the corner for awhile...
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

If you really want to find a movie you do a Kad plus a Global (Server) search; this are servers for, after all. It will speed up results if you connect to a server with a lot of available files...