[REL] A Girl Named Sooner (1975)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] A Girl Named Sooner (1975)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Warg wrote:
ghost wrote:I am sorry, but I guess not :) This movie is only available as VHS recording from TV.
There seems meanwhile to be a HQ version somewhere: https://ccluster.com/media/videos/b_202265.webm
We "only" have to find it ... :eusa_shifty
It has been broadcasted on german TV under the title "Ein Mädchen, ein Muli und Omas Whisky".

https://www.wunschliste.de/spielfilm/ei ... -whisky/tv.

Now we can only hope, they'll repat it some time..
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

New clue?
I did a search with the title in german and I see in that country you know that movie, well let's hope the hero with a cape
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:New clue?
I did a search with the title in german and I see in that country you know that movie, well let's hope the hero with a cape
Well, not really new - it's nearly two years old. From the same site that also published the clip of ghost's unknown movie and the uncropped HQ clip of "Gritta vom Rattenschloß": https://ccluster.com/b/thread/202220
Some people have without success searched this version of the movie ("Gritta") since then. The last post on the page (from November 2017) is not very encouraging :(:

"Thanks OP. It's great that quite a few of these had the movie titles in the filename. A handful which didn't I already knew about, and the rest will be a challenge figuring out. I actually ran a list on letterboxd called "Little Girls are the Best" compiling over 300 films. There were a bunch of contributors and people working on it with me for a while. Quite quickly it was reported, but but after an email exchange with the site admin, he made a compromise and set it to unlisted (meaning it wouldn't appear anywhere else on the site). The sneaky bastard eventually deleted my account a few months later, along with the list. Luckily I downloaded a copy of the list not long before it got deleted. Unfortunately a few entries had been added after the last time I made a local backup. Towards the end, all the titles I was adding were really obscure foreign titles, so I can't recall abut a dozen of them. Shame. The intention was to track down as many of the films as possible, and make webm clips of appealing scenes to share around. Looks like someone has been doing that before I got the chance. I'll check back in another day to see if you post anymore. I may start creating some webms from the films in my collection and contribute, if this thread still has interest."
Sully23

Everything seems to indicate some clips have been uploaded and many or some of them do not have a film name as in another topic unknown of 667202598 unknown film maybe that's why the one who uploaded it
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:Everything seems to indicate some clips have been uploaded and many or some of them do not have a film name as in another topic unknown of 667202598 unknown film maybe that's why the one who uploaded it
So much is obvious.

But the strange thing is: the original compiler of the list had only access to a rump list and forgot the names of the later movies, while the creator of the clips had the complete list available (or he could not have made some of the clips) but he refrained from giving the movie names in some cases ...

Could it be the list consisted of links to the movies itself and some did not give the name? That reminds me of many russian collections on vk.com. Maybe we can find it there - hope is the last to die ... :?
Sully23

Warg wrote:
Sully23 wrote:Everything seems to indicate some clips have been uploaded and many or some of them do not have a film name as in another topic unknown of 667202598 unknown film maybe that's why the one who uploaded it
So much is obvious.

But the strange thing is: the original compiler of the list had only access to a rump list and forgot the names of the later movies, while the creator of the clips had the complete list available (or he could not have made some of the clips) but he refrained from giving the movie names in some cases ...

Could it be the list consisted of links to the movies itself and some did not give the name? That reminds me of many russian collections on vk.com. Maybe we can find it there - hope is the last to die ... :?
I had my start in this hobbie I was downloading clips when I was not yet a member of FLM, I was a blogger, well and the clips had a presentation or intro at the beginning with the name of the film and the year an example; Number deux - 1975 or Cuore di mamma - 1969 at least something similar should be when editing and uploading those clips.

Do you know what can work? upload them to youtube wait for the comments and see if someone identifies them
Sully23

Warg wrote:
ghost wrote:I am sorry, but I guess not :) This movie is only available as VHS recording from TV.
There seems meanwhile to be a HQ version somewhere: https://ccluster.com/media/videos/b_202265.webm
We "only" have to find it ... :eusa_shifty

how I did not realize
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:upload them to youtube wait for the comments ...
That sums it up ... :lol: