[REL] The Perfect Host: A Southern Gothic Tale (2018)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] The Perfect Host: A Southern Gothic Tale (2018)

Post by ghost »   14 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3142428/
While sorting her dead grandmother's affairs, a young woman boards in an eerie, southern mansion and soon discovers the matriarch may desire more than just her company.
[Image]

Contains this cutie with pretty much screen time: :heart
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.59 Gb]

Stay healthy! Don't let the virus get you! Stay at home and watch some movies. We have enough of them. ;)
Warg

Re: [REL] The Perfect Host: A Southern Gothic Tale (2018)

Post by Warg »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Stay healthy! Don't let the virus get you! Stay at home and watch some movies. We have enough of them. ;)
A society searching for toilet paper has no time to watch movies ... :shock: :mrgreen:

[Image]
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

In these days I have rarely seen few publications and comments I would not stop doing it is not just watching movies but a topic of conversation to entertain and thus have one more reason to be at home.

I ask you to talk about something, no matter whether it is allowed or prohibited, just consider it a state of emergency.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Warg wrote:A society searching for toilet paper has no time to watch movies ... :shock: :mrgreen:

[Image]
[Image]
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Don't fear COVID-19! If you have to fear something, fear the paranoia that is stirred by our criminal politicians - that's the real danger ... :(
You can also fear purely populist "measures" that will proof ineffective in fighting the virus but ruin economy instead - Black Friday wasn't a fun ... :?