[REL] Just You And Me, Kid (Brooke Shields 1979)

starfish21

Re: [REL] Just You And Me, Kid (Brooke Shields 1979)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i don't have the source,i can't remember ripping this,so it's quite possible this was posted as found,although it's typical of me to name my rips as title and year only.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Not a major problem - most media players allow you to override the aspect ratio to whatever you feel is correct. Thanks for the heads-up, infiniter. :) Perhaps starfish could put a note alongside his release. ;)
emuler

Finished downloading. Thanks. :D
starfish21

i use a remote control with MPC and VLC and have aspect ratio assigned to a button,so it doesn't matter to me when watching.
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

@starfish21: Oh! I hoped you were the one who encoded this in the first place, so you'd probably still have the source. However, let's change the ratio...

By the way, while we are talking about Brooke: now that Wanda Nevada is out on Blu-ray, though that release is not very good regarding the picture, they might probably release Pretty Baby on Blu-ray too. :D

There was a 720p release from HDTV (Arte HD) which was quite OK. So OK actually, that you could see the fishing line strings they used to attach a cover to her pussy when filming the n*de scenes in the photographer's house.
Just this amongst other small glitches which you wouldn't realise in the SD version.

German TV will show Pretty Baby and Wanda Nevada within the next three weeks, but both only on SD channels.
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

I just compared the two versions. The picture of the starfish21 file is slightly bigger, but more blurry. So no improvement. :(

[Image]
Last edited by infiniter on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starfish21

emuler wrote:Not a major problem - most media players allow you to override the aspect ratio to whatever you feel is correct. Thanks for the heads-up, infiniter. :) Perhaps starfish could put a note alongside his release. ;)
i reckon i give more than enough information with my releases,should the technically minded members (not me) require any extra information before downloading,they need only ask.
emuler

starfish21 wrote:
emuler wrote:Not a major problem - most media players allow you to override the aspect ratio to whatever you feel is correct. Thanks for the heads-up, infiniter. :) Perhaps starfish could put a note alongside his release. ;)
i reckon i give more than enough information with my releases,should the technically minded members (not me) require any extra information before downloading,they need only ask.
The technically minded members already know what to do. I was thinking more of the non-technically minded. Perhaps a line like this: Best viewed at aspect ratio 4:3. Please change as necessary.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

Not too many rips of any kind of this film out there so any contribution is appreciated. The rip is fine, the ones bitching about it need to re-encode it for themselves if they have a problem and or release their own rip one would think. :roll:

Starfish, like you said you provided ample information of what to expect.
artodia

Post by artodia »   0 likes