[REL] Secret of the Andes (1999)

billanben

Re: [REL] Secret of the Andes (1999)

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Firstly thanks for the release - having been to Patagonia this should be a good reminder for me !!

Secondly, although it sometimes seems strange, I ALWAYS opt for the first country shown in IMDB as a standard (case in point Salaam Bombay ! - shown as UK but entire film set in India - c'est la vie if you want to have a standardization).
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

emuler wrote: Shall we decide that if imdb lists more than one country, we go by the first country listed? For this movie, it says USA/ Argentina.
If IMDB lists more than one country then I would go with the language, if more than one language is listed I usually look at the nationality of the director and/or actors to decide it, failing that i've got no idea ;)
Jacen

Post by Jacen »   0 likes

Does anyone still have this? I know it's an old title, but I just recently saw "The Quiet" and went down some Camilla Belle nostalgia trip.
Thank you very much!
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   9 likes

This is the only one I found and the soundtrack is NOT English. I think it's Russian but at least it's not the awful single-voice Russian overdub. ;)

https://uloz.to/!SzptTevJM/tajemstvi-an ... s-1998-mpg

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.84 Gb]
Jacen

Post by Jacen »   0 likes

Thanks for the effort Phuzzy4242! I'll download it, but if anyone has the english version, it would still be greatly appreciated!