[REL] Angela (1995)

rmt@36

Re: [REL] Angela (1995)

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

I liked this movie and I must say for an American movie it sure pushed the envelope quite a bit.

well worth the download
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

<center>[Image]

Angela (1995) DVDRip - 2CDs – English

Review:
The two main characters, Angela (Miranda Stuart Ryne) and her six-year old sister, Ellie (Charlotte Blythe), have just moved into a new upstate New York home. Their mother, Mae (Anna Thompson), a manic-depressive ex-singer, has an erratic relationship with her two daughters and her husband, Andrew (John Ventimiglia). Sometimes, she's sweet and joyful; on other occasions, she's violent and self-destructive. Angela doesn't understand her mother, but she's sure that her own sin and spiritual inadequacies are somehow responsible for Mae's problems, so, with Ellie in tow, she runs away from home, following obscure "signs from God" in a quest to purify herself, and, as a result, save her mother.

Download

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
</center>
davidav

Post by davidav »   0 likes

thanks but I need password to unzip the files !
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

The password is at the bottom, after all the links. Copy paste. :thumbsup
Inu

Post by Inu »   6 likes

Not is this the uncut version? Because I came a crossed the cut version the other day.

-Inu-
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Not is this the uncut version? Because I came a crossed the cut version the other day.
I've never heard that there is a cut version :think
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Speaking of "Dead" "and Deader" (which the eMule links are NOT, still alive more than 3 years later) -- both the torrent link and the zshare links that were here are now dead and have been removed.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Speaking of "Dead" "and Deader" (which the eMule links are NOT, still alive more than 3 years later) -- both the torrent link and the zshare links that were here are now dead and have been removed.
Nice one FLL

Proof, if proof were needed why eMule is the only way to go!

Here endeth the arguments regarding eMule v shitty file hosting sites! :icon_biggrin2
Inu

Post by Inu »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
I've never heard that there is a cut version :think
Well, the one I have does not have the Mud scene. And I think the scene where she was practicing kissing with her sister was not there as well. I kinda want the whole movie ^.^ I am DLing this one, so I am sure it is the one I want.

-Inu-
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Nah, that sounds like a dare to DD/torrent supporters, let's not get that going again. Let's discuss something everyone can agree on, like DivX vs X264 wink.gif

I didn't want to disparage torrents/DD at all, I wanted to praise eMule as a good solution for FLM by pointing out a particular situation. Not many sites have content posted 5 years ago which is as relevant and interesting to new members as that posted yesterday, and eMule supports that well. DD and torrents definitely have their place, they are a great source of material and fast downloads if you can catch them still alive and popular. I was downloading like crazy using them two weeks ago when Rich carpetbombed FLM with the Czech and Russian links.