[REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

lduploader

Re: [REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

Post by lduploader »   0 likes

The very fact that Brooke's butt gets cut off means that there's some vertical cropping. As I got to "discover", 1.66:1 is roughly the best aspect ratio for this.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Snagged this a couple months back. Not bad for a VHSrip, uncut/nor cropped. Once the temperature drops and my computer doesn't over heat, I've already begun the task of cleaning this up and rendering it in high resolution.
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6531649/ ... __UNCUT%29
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   2 likes

Amadeus wrote:Snagged this a couple months back. Not bad for a VHSrip, uncut/nor cropped. Once the temperature drops and my computer doesn't over heat, I've already begun the task of cleaning this up and rendering it in high resolution.
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6531649/ ... __UNCUT%29
You may want to take a look at the rip that lduploader posted. It's better than VHS, uncut, and most importantly, it has Brooke's ass in it :icon_1dancingban
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

What is funny is peoples perspective and persistence on this film. As I mentioned only thing missing in the HDTVrip I linked to is a 1 maybe 2 seconds of a camel taking a bath. Her complete backside although cut off at the door for just a second is shown before she is thrown out the door plus all other scenes in the movie are present. IMHO It is far more important to have high picture quality of the whole movie than to fuss over a few milliseconds of nothing. Trying to render a vhsrip into High Definition when there is not enough definition present to begin with....
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   1 likes

ptguardian wrote:What is funny is peoples perspective and persistence on this film. As I mentioned only thing missing in the HDTVrip I linked to is a 1 maybe 2 seconds of a camel taking a bath. Her complete backside although cut off at the door for just a second is shown before she is thrown out the door plus all other scenes in the movie are present. IMHO It is far more important to have high picture quality of the whole movie than to fuss over a few milliseconds of nothing. Trying to render a vhsrip into High Definition when there is not enough definition present to begin with....
I'm not certain in your persistence you've actual watched a VHSrip. Unfortunately, an in-depth analysis of images featuring Brooke in all of her splendor, due to your persistence is out of the question. :lol:
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:
ptguardian wrote:What is funny is peoples perspective and persistence on this film. As I mentioned only thing missing in the HDTVrip I linked to is a 1 maybe 2 seconds of a camel taking a bath. Her complete backside although cut off at the door for just a second is shown before she is thrown out the door plus all other scenes in the movie are present. IMHO It is far more important to have high picture quality of the whole movie than to fuss over a few milliseconds of nothing. Trying to render a vhsrip into High Definition when there is not enough definition present to begin with....
I'm not certain in your persistence you've actual watched a VHSrip. Unfortunately, an in-depth analysis of images featuring Brooke in all of her splendor, due to your persistence is out of the question. :lol:
Your remarks are saying more about you than they are about others.

Sometimes I wonder if you think you are on some other site (or plane of existence) when you post. If you actual read entire threads and posts you would realize this is not the old firstlovemovies nor will it be again. :roll:

Downgrading video files is not a practice I am accustomed to but If you enjoy vhs over high definition than more power to you.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

I must say there is something to VHS. It's like some people enjoy vinyl records over CDs or lamp radios over transistors...
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Only thing I have to say about them is that technology has to start somewhere. I have lots of vhs tapes and I do occasionally watch some of them but only the ones that I don't have a dvd or blu-ray of. :P

I like vinyl and I still listen to them on occasion but I don't have a player in my car...

Transistor Radio? I never listen to it. Too hard to find D batteries...

:D
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I think he meant vacuum tube radios. And if you think you have problems finding D batteries, try looking for replacement tubes. :P

A vinyl record player in a car? I don't think anyone even dared to think of inventing one of those. :D Just imagine what would happen if you ran over a pothole in the road. :roll:
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:I think he meant vacuum tube radios. And if you think you have problems finding D batteries, try looking for replacement tubes. :P

A vinyl record player in a car? I don't think anyone even dared to think of inventing one of those. :D Just imagine what would happen if you ran over a pothole in the road. :roll:
I've worked on those old Motorola radios. :)

Anyone want to listen to my collection of 8-tracks? :lol: