[REL] Jodie Foster's Rare Movies

ardnasnaf

Re: [REL] JODIE FOSTER'S RARE MOVIES

Post by ardnasnaf »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:
FLL wrote: You missed it twice, since I originally got it from a.b.m.thelostmovies :)
No kidding!?... that's weird! :eyecrazy
FLL wrote:I have been sharing this continuously since I released it, but I've been away for the past week and shortly after I left my net connection went down :( But I am back and back on eMule, so come and get it!
Yes I can see it now, in fact downloading as we speak! Thanks very much FLL!

:icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban
I want this too thank's. :clap
FLL

Post by FLL »   19 likes

As the resident Jodie Foster fan :) I have been trying to find some of the things requested in this thread. Stay tuned.

In the meantime... courtesy of the guys at a.b.m.thelostmovies, here's one of her earliest TV appearances, at about the age of six, on the Doris Day show (originally aired 25 Mar 1969). Doris is called upon to babysit the son and three daughters of a friend who is at the hospital having another baby. Jodie is the next-to-youngest kid. She appears a few times, though not for very long, and hasn't yet developed the personality and style that makes her so endearing later. But it's interesting to see her so much younger than in her movies.

[Image]

As stale as most TV seems today, the Doris Day show is proof it wasn't as good back then as you might remember from your childhood :) This episode is interesting, though, for a few 1960s moments. For example, Doris has car trouble and flags down a car which happens be driven by the town drunk, completely inebriated. He explains "I didn't promise the sheriff I wouldn't drink then drive, I promised him I wouldn't drink while driving." Cue the laugh track. You wouldn't see this today, certainly. Also unlikely to be seen today, is a surprisingly-OT scene where Doris gives the youngest girl a bubble bath. (Not Jodie, obviously, just a little bonus.)

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [233.46 Mb]
ardnasnaf

There is no sources help please.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ardnasnaf wrote:There is no sources help please.
You need to be specific about what you are trying to download, sometimes people are willing and able to re-share but you need to make a specific request. I believe I am still sharing everything I have released.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

but you need to make a specific request. I believe I am still sharing everything I have released.
I agree, but also think these should be released separately rather than in one topic unless they have already been by now.
ardnasnaf

Sorry for the post, now everything is fine.
davidav

Post by davidav »   0 likes

super mignonne la fille dans le bain moussant !
Debaser

Any chance of a few more sources for Napoleon and Samantha.
Only one at the moment and its taking forever.

FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:Any chance of a few more sources for Napoleon and Samantha.
Only one at the moment and its taking forever.

I am the probably the one source (have been sharing it since I released it here), and your eMule is busy trying to download other files from me, don't know why it doesn't prioritize N&S first. Or maybe your eMule doesn't realize I am sharing N&S, again I wouldn't know why. I will put it back on Powershare and Release and see if it helps, in case noone else can share it.

One thing I wish eMule had a better display of is what the situation is with a shared file, who is downloading it and who is also sharing it. When you are downloading you get a nice clear display of everyone sharing and everyone trying to download file, whether they are actually in your queue for that file or not. Once the file is complete there is less information and it's not all in one place, making decisions as to what to keep sharing and at what priority difficult.
Debaser

Thanks for info!!

This whole priority thing is just confusing.

If I release five films, obviously ill want to set them to release.
Does eMule then decide which of the five will actually be the one to upload the most?
Or is it pointless setting more than one to release.