Post by Guest »   0 likes

/.

Re: [REL] Madeline (1998)

/.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

@willow you are on que from me. i have not stopped sharing this since i upped it and you can only down load one file at a time from me. currently i see you on another file. depending on your version of emule you can change priority of this download. (checking sources info is often incorrect) ;)

give it time or pause what you are currently downloading from me. :cool unless someone is not sharing a file at all you WILL eventually get it. my file is much sharper and cleaner than the other one posted and with the original sound only.(worth the wait) :thumbsup

:)

idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

willow, you better get rid of your Mac and buy a PC so you can use another eMule client. There are more than a dozen full sources for the 1.45 GB version - in fact, half of Spain seems to be sharing it. As for the 1.66 GB version, I see ptg and FLeMmer (Irish IP, who the hell is that?) as full sources and you hanging around with approximately 50 %.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

@willow: If you want to use your download slot for this file, rather than any other file you might be downloading from ptguardian, right click on the file and choose "Extended Options" -> "Swap every A4AF to this file". See also http://wiki.amule.org/index.php/FAQ_aMu ... is_A4AF.3F
BizarreLoveTriangle

So, what caused the sudden loss of interest in ptg's files?

Even the thankyou reply to my A4AF tip was deleted. Kinda rude...

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:So, what caused the sudden loss of interest in ptg's files?

Even the thankyou reply to my A4AF tip was deleted. Kinda rude...

thank you for your A4AF tip
BizarreLoveTriangle

willow wrote:thank you for your A4AF tip
Oh, you're welcome!

It's impressing how friendly and helpful staff and members here are to each other [Image]

So, what caused the sudden loss of interest in ptg's files? Anything we should know? :think
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

@willow.......I enjoy your contribution to the forum & usual friendliness but not this time.
My understanding of forum etiquette is that deliberate editing of your own posts that interfere with the continuity of a thread is something that is frowned upon.
I'm also unhappy about your edited response to ptg's release. Those who release here are used to little response or appreciation but a curt 'no thanks' to someone's hard work is, as BLT mentioned, simply rude & upsetting. I'm sure ptg has read your comments & is too nice or possibly even too hurt to respond. However, I'm nothing like as nice & have a history of speaking my mind when I consider somebody has been treated unfairly.
You are familiar with editing your own posts..........it would be a good gesture to edit these again to repair some of the damage.

lb