[REL] Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)

Geronimo
Posts: 16
Likes:
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:00 am

[REL] Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)

Postby Geronimo » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:40 pm  5 likes

You guys like AnnaSophia Robb? Of course you do! Well, look no further, because I found a link to Have Dreams, Will Travel which had its official world premiere last September in Rome. And it has already been released on DVD in Brazil; I guess this is a DVD rip from Brazil because it features both the English original version and the Portuguese dubbing.

Enjoy:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.93 Mb]

Here you can find 1,367 caps of this film in case you can't decide! :think
http://annasophia-robb.org/gallery/index.php?cat=38

No my rip, of course, but I checked it: it's genuine!
Have fun!
terry666
Posts: 509
Likes:
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)

Postby terry666 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:52 pm  0 likes

Thanks. I'll check this one out. A few select pics would be nice posted here though. I don't have time to go through that many caps.
fwtt
Posts: 132
Likes:
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)

Postby fwtt » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:11 pm  0 likes

edited
User avatar
emuler
Posts: 4104
Likes:
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)

Postby emuler » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:31 pm  0 likes

Er.. fwtt: What's with the Yoda image???
fwtt
Posts: 132
Likes:
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)

Postby fwtt » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:43 pm  0 likes

I was bored, sorry. Thanks for the release Geronimo ;)
terry666
Posts: 509
Likes:
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)

Postby terry666 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:46 am  0 likes

Geronimo wrote:I guess this is a DVD rip from Brazil because it features both the English original version and the Portuguese dubbing.


Guess again. The rip posted is Telesync at best. Wait for better version.

image grabs from rip:
[Image]
[Image]

=============================

[Image]

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_Dreams%2C_Will_Travel :
Ben (Cayden Boyd) lives with neglecting parents: a mom (Lara Flynn Boyle) obsessed with movies and a dad (Matthew Modine) who completely ignores him. His life is completely boring until one rainy night, where Ben's parents take in a girl named Cassie (AnnaSophia Robb) who is unconscious, wet, and her mouth and nose are covered in blood. She is, unfortunately, the only survivor of a car wreck that killed her parents. Ben's parents agree to let Cassie stay with them until she can move into her grandmother's house. Cassie instead encourages Ben to run away with her and live with her aunt (Heather Graham) and uncle (Dylan McDermott), who live in Baltimore. Their first stop is at a farm run by Henderson (Val Kilmer) and a small wedding ceremony for Ben and Cassie takes place. Following the ceremony, Henderson tells Ben that he can kiss the bride now, because "he forgot to say it." Ben becomes suddenly nervous, and refuses to meet Cassie's eyes. Cassie responds to this by kissing his cheek.

They then hitch a ride on a bus full of hippies, which take them as far as Kentucky. Cassie meets a young man named Jack (who is the one that suggested they get on the bus) and talks with him, which leads Ben to question their conversation("We're married, you know! That's supposed to count for something!"). Cassie says smugly that Ben is jealous, and that what he had just said made it so. Ben chooses to ignore this, not because it's not true, but because he is, in fact, jealous.

They successfully make to Baltimore, where Cassie's aunt and uncle welcome the two into their home. However, their happiness at arriving is short-lived. Ben starts to fret about Cassie because he senses something bad is about to happen to her. Cassie's mood seems to have changed after they get to Baltimore, for she suddenly becomes more anit-social and secludes herself more often, not at all her usual behavior. Ben is so worried about her it leads to a fight between the two, where it ends up getting so bad, Ben ends up telling Cassie to "go screw herself" after she lashes out at him offensively.

What is even more unnerving is that Cassie only lasts for twelve seconds before apologizing to Ben, telling him that she told Ben she was flawed when they met. Ben forgives her upon hearing the remorse in her voice (along with giving her a comforting kiss on her forehead), but it does not comfort his worries in the slightest.

Sure enough, Cassie begins to have visions of her parents dying in the car wreck. This is first shown when they are in the living room dancing. Cassie collapses onto the floor after giving a sudden, grief-stricken wail and falling from her uncle's arms onto the floor, where she curls up, hides her face, and begins to cry.

Signs suggest that the rain may have caused this, as the weather was just as wet and rainy then as when Cassie's parents died. No one seems to know what exactly triggers this, but it becomes ever more clear as the days go on. The visions appear to deeply trouble and confuse Cassie, allegedly being psychological trauma. She is taken to the hospital, and after a final long-lasting hug with Ben, is led down a hallway, Ben staring sadly after her. Ben seems to become worse while Cassie is suffering, stating that he "doesn't know what to do or where to go". Hopefully Cassie will be all right.


http://imdb.com/title/tt0446802/
User avatar
emuler
Posts: 4104
Likes:
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)

Postby emuler » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:41 am  0 likes

Sigh! IMO she was cutest in Because Of Winn-Dixie. Everything downhill from there on. :(
User avatar
popdrome
Posts: 1527
Likes:
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)

Postby popdrome » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:38 am  6 likes

terry666 wrote:Guess again. The rip posted is Telesync at best. Wait for better version.


Here's a new DVD rip.

emuler wrote:Sigh! IMO she was cutest in Because Of Winn-Dixie. Everything downhill from there on. :(


I disagree!!

[Image]


http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=788

Like this post to see ed2k links  [999.34 Mb]

I honestly think this is a beautiful movie. Enjoy. :cool
FLL
Posts: 2191
Likes:
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)

Postby FLL » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:03 pm  0 likes

Thanks popdrome!

popdrome wrote:
emuler wrote:Sigh! IMO she was cutest in Because Of Winn-Dixie. Everything downhill from there on. :(


I disagree!!

I loved her in her younger roles (Winn Dixie/Terabithia/Samantha) but since then she's often been saddled by just being a part of action/adventure (Spy School and Race to Witch Mountain). (Never got around to seeing Sleepwalking.) This movie looks like it could be closer to her earlier work in some ways, I'll check it out.
User avatar
popdrome
Posts: 1527
Likes:
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)

Postby popdrome » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:49 pm  0 likes

FLL wrote:Thanks popdrome!

popdrome wrote:
emuler wrote:Sigh! IMO she was cutest in Because Of Winn-Dixie. Everything downhill from there on. :(


I disagree!!

I loved her in her younger roles (Winn Dixie/Terabithia/Samantha) but since then she's often been saddled by just being a part of action/adventure (Spy School and Race to Witch Mountain). (Never got around to seeing Sleepwalking.) This movie looks like it could be closer to her earlier work in some ways, I'll check it out.


Welcome, FLL! Yes I agree it's more a role like Terabithia - but it's very much a film in it's own league.

Return to “United States”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests