[REL] The Prince of Tides (1991)

fwtt

Re: [REL] The Prince of Tides (1991)

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

abel wrote:
fwtt wrote:
charlottegainsbourg1 wrote:no way. this is a girl site. im glad its just girls to. :clap
Actually, this is a girl AND boy site, but 98% of the movies here are GM. If you look around you will find some Boy movies, like "You are not alone", "The boy of st. vincent" and so on. :)
Actually, this a CHILD MOVIE site.
Talk about nitpicking :P
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

fwtt wrote:
abel wrote:
fwtt wrote: Actually, this is a girl AND boy site, but 98% of the movies here are GM. If you look around you will find some Boy movies, like "You are not alone", "The boy of st. vincent" and so on. :)
Actually, this a CHILD MOVIE site.
Talk about nitpicking :P
I really don't see the difference. Put two kids side by side ages 7 to 11. Put a wig on the little boy, cut the little girls hair, slap a thong on 'em, see what you got.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:I really don't see the difference. Put two kids side by side ages 7 to 11. Put a wig on the little boy, cut the little girls hair, slap a thong on 'em, see what you got.
Didn't know you were so interested in that sort of thing, I bet Ma vie en Rose is a favorite ;)

Seriously, though, many (probably most) people don't agree. Many don't really care about kids that age or younger, but that's not the same thing as seeing no difference.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

FirstLoveMovies!

This site is here to bring together those of us who enjoy international childhood movies.
I think that pretty much sums FLM up :)

It just so happens that a majority of members prefer girl themed films (although that’s only based on the tiny percentage of members that actually chat in the forum).

Some members like girls in OT situations (me included)

Some like boy themed films

Most of us have age preferences
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

I agree with you exluding the 4th passage ;)
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

You don’t agree that some members prefer boy themed movies?

I know 3 members by name that prefer boy movies.
Countless others that dont talk in the forum will most likely like them as well!

I don’t think we should discriminate!
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Well, as long as the goods are clearly labelled, I have no objection to boy movies being listed here.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

FLL, 7 to 11 is the majority for forum's like these. Just not as verbal in a forum where teen preference tend to be more verbal.

Reminds me of the age old argument of which is better. Babylovers or teenlovers, as if one is more legitimate than the other. Youth and beauty are ageless, genderless in some cases. I doubt most of those here are after OT scenes only. Such rare scene offer us a glimpse into such beauty that most of humanity would categorically deny. I can sit and watch a movie full of puppies and bunnies just the same. I am in it for beauty. A tragedy is the opposite of beauty. Wherefore, any movie based on rape is an abstract beauty.