[Image]

[Image]
ptguardian

Re: [REL]Little House on the Prairie - Season 1-2, 6-8 DVDR

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

what episode is the pictures from?

Post by Guest »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:what episode is the pictures from?
charlottegainsbourg1 wrote:season 1 ep7 laura bath scene nips are seen.
;)
ptguardian

willow wrote:
;)
i saw that but after downloading it from the link posted here. no bath seen. either it is a cut version or wrong episode. if you look at the pictures you can see a water mark from the tv channel. the link posted has no water mark.

so please either post the version you have or tell us the right episode. i watched this twice just to make sure it wasn't me.

thanks

:)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:
willow wrote:
;)
i saw that but after downloading it from the link posted here. no bath seen. either it is a cut version or wrong episode. if you look at the pictures you can see a water mark from the tv channel. the link posted has no water mark.

so please either post the version you have or tell us the right episode. i watched this twice just to make sure it wasn't me.

thanks

:( :blush
ptguardian

willow
thank you for trying to help

kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   15 likes

ptguardian wrote:
willow wrote:
;)

thanks

Well, ptg.. it would seem that 'Season 1, Episode 7: Town Party, Country Party' is INDEED the correct episode!

The episode released in the season 1 bundle above was edited; clocking in at 44mins, 27secs. : wall

HOWEVER, rousseau's screencaps [thanks a MILLION, rousseau! :thumbsup ] got me curious, and I quickly found a FRENCH release of the episode which I downloaded and found that it's running time was 47mins, 25secs... :)

Checked and verified to contain said missing scene! :onfire (Starting at approx. [VLC timestamp] 7:58 [Pa passing by] or 8:26 [Ma getting Laura outta tub] for the impatient! ;) )

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [370.01 Mb]

Already out there with sources, but set to 'Release' anyway. :icon_1dancingban

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

kev wrote:Already out there with sources, but set to 'Release' anyway. :icon_1dancingban

kev.
Bad idea, in my opinion, if there are already complete sources out there. You have limited upload capability, it's been a few days since I and others started downloading two releases where you are the ONLY full source and neither is over 60% done. The more files that are set to release when there are already copies out there just makes the true releases slower.

Anyway... this 'Town Party Country Party' episode was one of three on a standalone DVD released last month, if anyone is interested: http://www.amazon.com/Girls-Little-Hous ... B001JV5B9O
The Girls of Little House on the Prairie: Prairie Friends
(1974)
In this three-episode collection from the Emmy-winning "Little House on the Prairie," the Ingalls sisters build enduring bonds of friendship, experience the depth of human kindness and face challenges of life on the prairie. Laura finds an abandoned baby in "Be My Friend"; Laura and Jonah discover gold "At the End of the Rainbow"; and Laura finds a new friend in a disabled girl shunned by the other kids in "Town Party, Country Party."
What's also notable about this episode is the guest star is another one of my favorites from that era. Kim Richards (Nanny and the Professor, Escape to Witch Mountain, lots of others).

I grabbed the DVD image of this from the sources I posted above when this was originally posted and I'll dig it out and check if the full episode is on there, if so I can get a full rip in English.
ptguardian

thanks kev.
i thought i was going crazy. i noticed kim richards. good part made me convinced she had a short leg.