[REL] Girls Rock! (2007)

Amadeus

Re: [REL] Girls Rock! (2007)

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

On the contrary. Competition is what keeps pirate sites alive. What keeps hackers hacking; what creates bigger and better boards.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:On the contrary. Competition is what keeps pirate sites alive. What keeps hackers hacking; what creates bigger and better boards.
i agree, it brings us better ways to enjoy a film with better quality, uncut, different formats etc...
but would like to add as long as we are not hurting others in the community in the process.a happy community is just that.

:) :)
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:On the contrary. Competition is what keeps pirate sites alive. What keeps hackers hacking; what creates bigger and better boards.
hmm, maybe, never really been competitive, the posts i make are just to share with others ;) (...and to demonstrate that an evening spent using emule search can find some gems ;) and yes on occation find some crap! lol but always better to post imo) ... anyway back to Girls Rock... :)
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Yes yes. You could say that from evolution in general, I agree.

My personal motives to post here have not much to do with it. That's all. :bigups
bullmaro2

Post by bullmaro2 »   0 likes

:pray Please reshare. Thanks Greetings
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Please reshare:
Grls Rock.2007.s!Xvid.aliv.avi
Grls Rock.2007.s!Xvid.aliv.srt
and