[REL] Push (2009)

rmt@36

Re: Dakota Fanning's ''Push'' releasedate...

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

Saw this on Friday

It was an enjoyable enough movie, Dakota can certainly hold her own with all the other actors.

And her DRUNK scene was hilarious, I certainly will want to see the directors cut or the unrated verson to see more of it.

It certainly was worth the money I spent to see it and to see Dakota.
deadarise

Post by deadarise »   0 likes

and also Dakota holding a small gun somewhere in the scene and other scene is where she holds a automatic gun and she flew in the air starting shooting at them!

I have not get a chance to see the movie yet!!!! damn work! :wall I will wait until my days off then I will go see it!!!!
winternights22

Post by winternights22 »   0 likes

available at share the files.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Just saw Push tonight!! :onfire

Very coolio movie. Nothing oscar-worthy, but a nice way to pass an hour and a half; being able to watch Dakota Fanning and Camilla Belle. :heart

Both looked great but while Dakota had a few nice emotional moments here and there, Camilla was pretty deadpan throughout the entire movie.. But hey!; Camilla Belle does 'deadpan' wonderfully welle! ;)
rmt@36 wrote:..And her DRUNK scene was hilarious, I certainly will want to see the directors cut or the unrated verson to see more of it.
Ditto!! Dakota's drunk scene was cute and a little short; possibly because there's just too many ways it could've gotten TOO comical; ESPECIALLY unintentionally... ;)
rmt@36 wrote:It certainly was worth the money I spent to see it and to see Dakota.
Amen, brudda!! Amen! :pray :thumbsup
deadarise wrote:and also Dakota holding a small gun somewhere in the scene and other scene is where she holds a automatic gun and she flew in the air starting shooting at them!
:( I hate to say, but that scene didn't make it into the movie.. (The only people who 'flew' were people 'moved' by 'Movers' {Peeps with INTENSE telekinetic abilities}.) Hopefully it will be on the DVD; at LEAST in the 'deleted scenes'...

Looking forward to this coming out on DVD!!

kev.
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

I'm waiting for dvd to see this. You all make it sound worth the wait.
jwsmith88

[REL] Push (2009)

Post by jwsmith88 »   0 likes

Push (2009)

Dakota Fanning

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465580/

A group of young American ex-pats with telekinetic and clairvoyant abilities are hiding from a clandestine U.S. government agency. They must utilize their different talents and band together for a final job enabling them to escape the agency forever.

[Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465580/mediaindex

Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.18 Mb]
jwsmith88

Re: [REL] Push (2009)

A couple of more sources

FAKES
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Link No. 3 is pron.
No. 1 is an eMule trap.
No. 2 probably fake (look at the file size!) :hand

jwsmith88, you better ease it a bit...
jwsmith88

Begging your pardon Idler, I have downloaded and viewed #1 and it is the real deal.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

The problem is not wether the content is right. This is since February 15th one of the best monitored files worldwide, and you better dl it with a damn good proxy!!

http://www.emule-top50.com/Push-FRENCH- ... 92026.html