[REL] Léon (1994) [Directors Cut]

Post by Rich »   15 likes

paquini

Re: [REL] Léon (1994) [Directors Cut]

Post by paquini »   11 likes

paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

I didn't see any scene about any shower, only have some scenes as an trying of suicide of mathilda that i didn't see in other versions. if shower scene exists is not there. :cry:

In IMDB these are the Runtimes:

Runtime: 110 min / France:136 min (uncut version) / 133 min (International version)

The only that could have that scene if exists is the french version. I'm not sure if it's this one, although the name suggests so.
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   10 likes

cantigocan wrote:<center>
[Image]
advancedfilesize

Directed by Luc Besson

Genre: Action / Crime / Drama / Thriller

Tagline: If you want a job done well hire a professional.

Plot Outline: Professional assassin Leon reluctantly takes care of 12-year-old Mathilda, a neighbor whose parents are killed, and teaches her his trade.

IMDB Rating: 8.5/10

Cast overview :

Jean Reno .... Leon
Gary Oldman .... Stansfield
Natalie Portman .... Mathilda
Danny Aiello .... Tony
Peter Appel .... Malky
Willi One Blood .... 1st Stansfield man
Don Creech .... 2nd Stansfield man
Keith A. Glascoe .... 3 rd Stansfield man
Randolph Scott .... 4 th Stansfield man
Michael Badalucco .... Mathilda's Father
Ellen Greene .... Mathilda's Mother
Elizabeth Regen .... Mathilda's Sister
Carl J. Matusovich .... Mathilda's Brother
Frank Senger .... Fatman
Lucius Wyatt Cherokee .... Tonto (as Lucius Wyatt 'Cherokee')
</center>

[nfo] Ü ßÛÛÛÛÛÜ
ÛÛÜ Ü ÛßÛÛÛß
ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÜÜ ß ß Ü
ßÛÛÜ ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛßßß ßÛÛÛÛÛÛ Ü
Ûß ÛÛß ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜ
Û ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ*ÛÛÜ
ßßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜ
Üß ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜ
ÜÛÛÛßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜ
ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ
ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÛ
ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ßÛÛßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜ ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ß ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ Ü ÜÛÛÛ
ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÜÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛ ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ Ü Ûß
ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÜÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛ ßßÛÛÛÛÛßÛÛÛÜÜÜ ÜÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÜ ßÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛß
ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ ß ÛÛÛÛÛ Û
ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ßßÛÛ ßÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ß ÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ßÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛßß ÛÛ
ßÛÛÛÛ ß Û
ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜßßßßßÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßßßßßßÛÛÛÛÛßßßßßßßÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ßÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ßÛÛÛÛÛ
ßÛÛÛÛÛÛß ÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛ ßßÛÛÛÛÛÛß ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ßÛÛÛÛ

== Proudly presents: Léon - Director's Cut (1994) =============================

Release Date:

Release Info:

Ripper : MooNWaLkeR

Runtime: 02:07:01 min

Video Codec: XviD
Video Bitrate: 1185 kbps
Aspect Ratio: 2.31.1
Resolution: 704 x 304
Frame Rate: 25 fps

Audio Codec: AC3
Audio Bitrate: 48000Hz 448 kb/s total (5 chnls)
Audio Language: English

Subs:

SA: B VOP, No Qpel, No GMC
Size: 1490 MB

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110413/
===============================================================================[/nfo]
<center>
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.45 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.2 Kb]

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
</center>
It might be an idea to remove FLM tags from your emulenicks, as you dl this one.. We don't want too much PR about FLM i guess..
Amadeus

Leon: The Professional

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Clearly says how far society is willing to go in an otherwise unhealthy relationship of attraction between a full grown man and preteen Natalie Portman. Well, provided you blow yourself up to settle matters once and for all.

Two lonely souls displaced in a world bereft of feeling or compassion. Matilda, seeing her entire family shot down by police, and Leon, Matilda's savior and nemesis; a super predator living off the death of others. Death and pain and social decay, the perfect combination for love. Well, so it would seem. Definitely, the best naughty little movie left untouched by societies God O Mighty hand. Leon, never touches her, in spite of her constant advances. However, how would he ever know just how much he loves her, which is apparently so after raging through a building of dirty DEA pigs to find her, sweeping her off her feet to hold her… to close to be anything but true love.
emuler

Re: Leon: The Professional

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Well, she does end up getting him killed, so there's a lesson to be learned somewhere. ;)
Amadeus

emuler wrote:Well, she does end up getting him killed, so there's a lesson to be learned somewhere. ;)
Indeed, it's OK to kill people.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:Clearly says how far society is willing to go in an otherwise unhealthy relationship of attraction between a full grown man and preteen Natalie Portman. Well, provided you blow yourself up to settle matters once and for all.
It was a very interesting (but very sad) ending! I have some possibilities...

1. the difficulty of taking the relationship any further (and particularly in which direction!!!) presents itself had Leon not died.

2. the director did not want the (general!) audience to turn against Leon by him (as they see it, and indeed to some extent myself) hindering Mathilda's childhood and growth with regard to being a teenager and having relationships.

3. the act of one dying, especially in romantic films, suggests that Leon would give his life for Mathilda, even though in this instance we already know it to be true. Self- sacrifice is soooo romantic :)

4..... sure I can think of more, not atm though :)
Amadeus wrote:Clearly says how far society is willing to go in an otherwise unhealthy relationship of attraction between a full grown man and preteen Natalie Portman. Well, provided you blow yourself up to settle matters once and for all.
Well, the attraction isn't immediate, it's more of a relationship that develops imo... Leon finally is attracted to Mathilda because of the way she makes him feel... it has nothing to do with the fact that she is a little girl. Although one has to wonder whether a woman would have been accepted into his world and have made him feel the love he did before the end.
Amadeus wrote:Two lonely souls displaced in a world bereft of feeling or compassion. Matilda, seeing her entire family shot down by police, and Leon, Matilda's savior and nemesis; a super predator living off the death of others. Death and pain and social decay, the perfect combination for love. Well, so it would seem.
Anything can be the perfect combination for love, but extremes such as war, death, inhumanity... I'm sure would create a longing for love.
Leon, never touches her, in spite of her constant advances.
Because Leon recognises that she is a child...
However, how would he ever know just how much he loves her, which is apparently so after raging through a building of dirty DEA pigs to find her, sweeping her off her feet to hold her… to close to be anything but true love.
Yes, in that moment Leon loved Mathilda, for who she was, and how he made her feel and how she made him feel.... they loved each other. But that love isn't based on the premise that she is or remains a child... which is why in some sense that it is so beautiful :heart

Be sure to check out the Uncut version... it explores the physical aspects a little further... but still Leon cannot be faulted... he is a true gentleman... hmm despite being a hired killer.

Just my thoughts on a beautiful movie... :) :)
Amadeus

Thx Rich. That was an amazing reply. This movie has probably been discussed or reviewed by members before, but I see so few reviews, thought I'd add my own.

I've seen a number of the editor's cuts. Like the scene where Leon lets her practice on that drug dealer. Director's were very careful as you've pointed out, to not go to far in presenting Matilda and Leon as equals. Even though the uncut version would clearly suggest otherwise.... Hence, compatible lovers.

[spelling]
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:
emuler wrote:Well, she does end up getting him killed, so there's a lesson to be learned somewhere. ;)
Indeed, it's OK to kill people.
What I meant was, if he hadn't become emotionally attached to her, he wouldn't have gone after her into an extremely dangerous situation. He ended up doing exactly the opposite of what he had tried to teach her; his whole career (and success) had been based on being careful and planning each operation meticulously, yet here he is, knowing that it was a suicide mission, and going anyway.