[REL] A Grandpa for Christmas (2007) (TV)

ptguardian

[REL] A Grandpa for Christmas (2007) (TV)

Post by ptguardian »   2 likes

http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0950740/
[Image]

BEAUTIFUL Juliette Goglia stars in this over 85 % screen time :heart
http://akas.imdb.com/name/nm1490275/
i just love redheads...those freckles and eyes win me over every time :heart :heart

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image] :cool

i have had this rip for a while but was waiting for closer to the holidays to release it. the source was great quality and so is this. enjoy

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.53 Gb]

:)

thank you to Loverboy for helping on this
emuler

Re: [REL] A Grandpa for Christmas (2007) (TV)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Saw this on the Hallmark channel. Loved it. Thanks ptg. :clap
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks ptg! :thumbsup

Funny thing, just yesterday I thought "it's probably close enough to Christmas to release that movie I discovered last January when I was looking at the Hallmark Channel to get [REL] Saint Maybe (1998)".

A torrent for it didn't complete until mid-January so like ptg I held it. Ok quality but of course being 1CD XviD very bad compared to ptg's version. But there may be people out there whose system isn't powerful enough to play his rip (I am probably still one, at least for now). Get his if you can, but here it is for anyone who wants it...
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.02 Mb]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

FLL makes a good point. my files are made for playback on the PS3. it takes a good graphics card to play my files smoothly. i can certainly make a smaller file size that has better playback capability. but i feel that would defeat my purpose. that is bringing the best picture detail and original color for what i can do under 2gigs. i understand many here have computers several years old but they will die at some point and the new one you will get should handle my files just fine. same with your tv. PS3 up converts my files nicely so if you have an hdtv you will be pleased.

basically i figured better to have more detail for a site that seems to have a great deal of attention on eye candy. i am a movie collector and have found as i have upgraded my equipment over the years i enjoy the movies more and more that have greater detail. keep in mind i do most of the files for myself at 4gigs just small enough for a fat32 that my PS3 can read. the files i post here are already downgraded.

if you want to watch on your tv with a regular dvd player just use convertXtodvd it will do the job so EVERYONE can enjoy my files.

enjoy :thumbsup

:)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Something else to consider is that in 10 years, the smaller files will be considered like VHS is to us now - we prefer DVD (and now blu-ray) quality but we'll take whatever we can get.

Who knows? Maybe one entire wall of a room will be your screen and people are shown life-sized. If films (and isn't THAT word becoming archaic even now) are encoded NOW in a higher quality, it'll make it easier to convert to those yet-to-be-invented formats later.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

I think in the future, the viewer will be part of movie. Like dreams...
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Anyone try out nVidia's 3D Vision? :onfire Rather good with shutter glasses and 3D monitors/projectors. I believe that's the next landmark for movies - 3D in 1080p. With current encoding techniques that give a regular 1080p movie in about 11GB, this should come in at around 15 to 20GB per movie. :think From my (limited) experience, 3D NEEDS high definition; very disappointing results with DVD quality source material. :bigups
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Nice........thanks ptg.
I'm not sure how much help I've managed to be with sharing this.........despite having a head start I certainly wasn't the first to complete. I've struggled with even poorer than usual bandwidth at home for the last few days.....something that seems to happen when the weather turns crappy & demand soars.
Annoyingly, I forgot to enable 'download chunks for preview first' & have only just checked this but wow!..........superb quality.
Now I wonder just how long it will be before I start mp4 encoding......

lb
Jacen

Post by Jacen »   0 likes

Juliette Goglia's a good singer too. :)
You can hear it at her myspace site.