[REL] Brothers (2009)

User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

[REL] Brothers (2009)

Post by ptguardian »   7 likes

Last edited by ptguardian on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
vidman49
Posts: 398
Likes:
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Brothers (2009)

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

For those of you who haven't noticed - for those who are fans of Bailey Madison, this film has Bailey in it. For me, she is nothing special. (sorry)
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Brothers (2009)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Sorry, but this was posted because it has Bailee in it. Next time I will warn you, not... :hand

:P



:D
User avatar
kev
Site Admin
Posts: 3536
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Brothers (2009)

Post by kev »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:For those of you who haven't noticed - for those who are fans of Bailey Madison, this film has Bailey in it. For me, she is nothing special. (sorry)
ptguardian wrote:Sorry, but this was posted because it has Bailee in it...
The initial post [save the single off-topic poster shot] was a perfect example of what starfish was saying in another post:
starfish21 wrote:a lot of posters still need to work on presentation,i hate people just dropping a link on us,no images and minimal information.
ptg's gotten a lot better with informational posts [shorts releases aside] these days. :thumbsup

kev.
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Brothers (2009)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

kev wrote: The initial post [save the single off-topic poster shot] was a perfect example of what starfish was saying in another post:
starfish21 wrote:a lot of posters still need to work on presentation,i hate people just dropping a link on us,no images and minimal information.
ptg's gotten a lot better with informational posts [shorts releases aside] these days. :thumbsup

kev.
This post had a trailer and it is a trailer's job to promote a movie. :roll: If you noticed the last edited time stamp on my OP. The youtube links from the 'old site' no longer work on this 'new site' so I removed it. As for shorts they are shorts and much like trailers don't take much time away from anyone to watch. Too much/any synopsis sometimes will spoil the 'short' story. ;) Not all shorts should have a synopsis given nor should/will all movies from me. I am not forcing anyone to download anything and on this new site I give ample enticement.

Better on my posts? From the old site to the new everything is better. No more catering to one OT perspective, even though meaty bones are still handed out to hungry dogs on occasion when found...she monkeys do make great dinner guests

Nice to have that extra info added to entice people to a release but 'Any' release is welcome. Member's who have been here a while that are providing the bare minimum effort asking them for more presentation is not too much to ask. Such as what is this about? Post a trailer. Fun and interesting screen shots or even a thumb sheet so we have an idea as what to expect from the file being posted, etc...Posting is fun but having others enjoy your post with you is better. 8-)
Last edited by ptguardian on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Brothers (2009)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Trailer:
User avatar
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin
Posts: 7686
Likes:
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Brothers (2009)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Better on my posts? From the old site to the new everything is better. No more catering to one OT perspective, even though meaty bones are still handed out to hungry dogs on occasion when found...she monkeys do make great dinner guests
I think it's better because it's not from just that one perspective - I don't feel like spraying disinfectant on my eyeballs any more.
ptguardian wrote:Nice to have that extra info added to entice people to a release but 'Any' release is welcome. Member's who have been here a while that are providing the bare minimum effort asking them for more presentation is not too much to ask. Such as what is this about? Post a trailer. Fun and interesting screen shots or even a thumb sheet so we have an idea as what to expect from the file being posted, etc...Posting is fun but having others enjoy your post with you is better. 8-)
I'm of two minds on this. On the one hand I'll ignore potentially good films because there's not enough info to make me feel it's worth the bandwidth. On the other hand, I want FLM to be as good as possible. Many [REQ]uests have been there for years because there's nothing to interest anyone into looking for them. Until someone else downloads it, a releaser knows more about a movie than anyone else - why not share that info? I wouldn't turn down any release, but it only takes the poster a few minutes more to make a great release.
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Brothers (2009)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote: On the one hand I'll ignore potentially good films because there's not enough info to make me feel it's worth the bandwidth. On the other hand, I want FLM to be as good as possible. Many [REQ]uests have been there for years because there's nothing to interest anyone into looking for them. Until someone else downloads it, a releaser knows more about a movie than anyone else - why not share that info? I wouldn't turn down any release, but it only takes the poster a few minutes more to make a great release.
As if you have watched all the films you haven't ignored...I certainly haven't it would take two lifetimes to even come close. :D

I agree with your point that it is very easy to add information to a release. In fact I usually delete a lot of screen shots to keep under 30 ;)

As an added note to this release a nice upgrade by team YIFY is on torrent http://torrentz.eu/d557f1dd4ef654fbcfb5 ... 69706d3bb5
User avatar
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin
Posts: 7686
Likes:
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Brothers (2009)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

ptguardian wrote: As if you have watched all the films you haven't ignored...I certainly haven't it would take two lifetimes to even come close. :D
I'm afraid you're correct. RL always seems to find a more 'important' use for my time. :(

That's one reason having more info is a good thing - it lets me know what I'm missing by not ignoring and not watching. ;)
User avatar
ghost
Site Admin
Posts: 6553
Likes:
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Brothers (2009)

Post by ghost »   12 likes

BluRay-Rip in 1080p:
[Image]

English and German audio:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.98 Gb]
Post Reply