[REL] Adventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer (2010)

User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

[REL] Adventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer (2010)

Postby ptguardian » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:28 am  1 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1373149/
[Image]

co starring
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3365457/ Abigail Victor
[Image]:heart

[Image]

under a gig with excellent picture and sound

Like this post to see ed2k links  [952.41 Mb]

ENJOY

:)
User avatar
kev
Site Admin
Posts: 2990
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Adventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer (2010)

Postby kev » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:55 am  0 likes

Wow!!! :eyecrazy

I can't believe this post has been viewed 155 times and nobody has responded to it yet!!!

A film that no one has heard of appears here and NO ONE has anything to say????

Well, I just loaded it and it's d/loading like wildfire! I'm looking forward to this one; it sounds like a dragonized version of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'..

Thanks PTg for finding and releasing this movie!!

kev.
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Adventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer (2010)

Postby ptguardian » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:35 am  0 likes

kev wrote:
A film that no one has heard of appears here and NO ONE has anything to say????



in the regular posters defense i didn't notice to many people checking the board today. i think most were overloaded by the comments over the last couple of days.:think

perhaps i should of put EXCLUSIVE somewhere in the title. i doubt there is another copy of this anywhere. i had some inside info on this movie when it was being made and i was waiting for its release. an odd course of distribution. made in New Mexico USA and straight to video in Europe? and even odder movie but it grows on you. very cute Abigail Victor is also in the short Cinco de Mayo (2008) http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi3558408985/ and viewtopic.php?t=5958&highlight=cinco++mayo

:)
User avatar
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin
Posts: 6769
Likes:
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Adventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer (2010)

Postby Phuzzy4242 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:55 am  0 likes

kev wrote:A film that no one has heard of appears here and NO ONE has anything to say????

Sorry, I've been super busy this weekend and only glanced at new messages. This looked interesting but I thought I'd wait until I get a chance to watch it. I'll comment later, but it won't be right away.

Anyway, thanks for this, ptg.
BizarreLoveTriangle
Posts: 1627
Likes:
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Adventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer (2010)

Postby BizarreLoveTriangle » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:08 am  0 likes

kev wrote:I can't believe this post has been viewed 155 times and nobody has responded to it yet!!!

A film that no one has heard of appears here and NO ONE has anything to say????

I viewed it. Didn't look interesting. Not planning to download. I don't get why I am supposed to comment...
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Adventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer (2010)

Postby ptguardian » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:36 am  0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
kev wrote:I can't believe this post has been viewed 155 times and nobody has responded to it yet!!!

A film that no one has heard of appears here and NO ONE has anything to say????

I viewed it. Didn't look interesting. Not planning to download. I don't get why I am supposed to comment...


no one is telling you to :think are you reading to much into it perhaps? most of us do this for fun. comment or not it has always been up to everyone to decide for them selves. by all means enjoy another movie. there are plenty to choose from.

:)
User avatar
kev
Site Admin
Posts: 2990
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Adventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer (2010)

Postby kev » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:39 pm  0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
kev wrote:I can't believe this post has been viewed 155 times and nobody has responded to it yet!!!

A film that no one has heard of appears here and NO ONE has anything to say????

I viewed it. Didn't look interesting. Not planning to download. I don't get why I am supposed to comment...


*sigh* [Again..]

Obviously if you aren't interested in the thread you don't have to make a comment. My statement was simply that I was shocked that THIS particular movie didn't receive ANY responses after 155 viewings.. I thought it looked kind of interesting, especially with the cheezy title. :blush

I know the problem of members not responding to certain threads [while other mundane threads get scads of ridiculous posts] has been [and always will be] a contentious issue among regular contributors and posters and if I ever make a comment about it, trust me, I'm NOT talking to them [reg. contributors & you]. As I've said before; every member cannot comment on every post.

As far as this thread goes, the movie loaded VERY quickly [overnight] and I look forward to checking it out when I get home from work. If it's a better than average movie and I think it merits a 'post-viewing' comment, I'll make one. If not, then it would seem your initial feelings towards the film would be justified.. ;)

kev.
BizarreLoveTriangle
Posts: 1627
Likes:
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Adventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer (2010)

Postby BizarreLoveTriangle » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:48 am  0 likes

kev wrote:Obviously if you aren't interested in the thread you don't have to make a comment. My statement was simply that I was shocked that THIS particular movie didn't receive ANY responses after 155 viewings.. I thought it looked kind of interesting, especially with the cheezy title. :blush

I know the problem of members not responding to certain threads [while other mundane threads get scads of ridiculous posts]

The point of my comment was that if I thought the move was not interesting, maybe the other 154 of 155 viewers thought the same :think

Besides, as you say, it is a movie that "no one has heard of", so what can people say before watching the movie? No OT scenes to expect either.

And if you are not interested in certain other threads/posts, that's no reason to call them ridiculous.

Seriously, after watching "Boyita", I cannot watch this with the same eyes.

See, I already posted 2 comments in this thread :thumbsup
BizarreLoveTriangle
Posts: 1627
Likes:
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Adventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer (2010)

Postby BizarreLoveTriangle » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:28 pm  0 likes

There is another issue I initially did not think of.

As far as I understand, this movie is not yet available on DVD and PTg got a copy from the "inside circle", right? Now, I guess nobody cares when we share "rare" stuff, but pre-releases of influential U.S. companies (suppose it wasn't an indie movie)... Could it be too risky? :think
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Adventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer (2010)

Postby ptguardian » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:51 pm  0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:There is another issue I initially did not think of.

As far as I understand, this movie is not yet available on DVD and PTg got a copy from the "inside circle", right? Now, I guess nobody cares when we share "rare" stuff, but pre-releases of influential U.S. companies (suppose it wasn't an indie movie)... Could it be too risky? :think


it is available on dvd :hand it is just not well advertised. even amazon uk has it. i got the info of its release from an insider not the dvd. please don't prompt any wrong ideas about my releases. i don't appreciate it.

:)

Return to “United States”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest