[REL] The Little Fugitive (2006)

DarkStar

[REL] The Little Fugitive (2006)

Post by DarkStar »   9 likes

The Little Fugitive

Description from IMDB:
Set in present day Brooklyn, this film is a remake of the 1953 classic, "Little Fugitive." With his father in jail and his mother working long hours at a nursing home, Lenny, age 11, is burdened with the responsibility of looking after his younger brother, Joey, age 7. Lenny plays a practical joke on his little brother. When the joke goes too far, Joey runs away to Coney Island.
Screencaps:

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

File Info:
1 hr, 28 min
1.03 GB
720x540

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.04 Gb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418835/
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] The Little Fugitive (2006)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Wow, DarkStar [DS]!!

It's really weird: Just last weekend I dusted off Jersey Girl and watched it again. It made me remember how cute Raquel Castro was and I went searching other movies she played in, determining that I would try and find more info on 'Little Fugitive' to see how big her role was in it..

So; MANY thanks DS for posting this!! :thumbsup

Looking forward to checking this out. Raquel was an absolute doll!

(AND she's grown into a lovely young 15yo..) :heart

kev
DarkStar

Post by DarkStar »   0 likes

kev wrote:Wow, DarkStar [DS]!!

It's really weird: Just last weekend I dusted off Jersey Girl and watched it again. It made me remember how cute Raquel Castro was and I went searching other movies she played in, determining that I would try and find more info on 'Little Fugitive' to see how big her role was in it..
Unfortunately, Raquel's role in this is pretty small. Still a cool movie though. There was this gloomy kind of feel to it all that I really liked.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Ganool just released a blu-ray rip of the original from 1953. It would be a good release for someone. ;)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks for the heads up, PTg. I'm afraid I'll have to wait until it appears on torrent - the blasted DLs at ganool just don't work for me. :(
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Thanks for the heads up, PTg. I'm afraid I'll have to wait until it appears on torrent - the blasted DLs at ganool just don't work for me. :(
I can get them to work most of the time but I do think compared to other services they suck. I too wait until they hit torrent. They have a few people who do it regularly now. One of which is a scene releaser 'neon'. He also ups a lot of files by PLAYNOW, another great ripper that does the small sizes. ;) :D
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks for that tip, PTg. Appreciated. :D