[REL] The Angel Of Pennsylvania Avenue (1996)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] The Angel Of Pennsylvania Avenue (1996)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote: I was talking about TOP 10 posters.

BTW, who is that "laura" you are talking about anyway :think
we all know being on the top 10 list makes you better than idler :icon_biggrin2 top 10 list only means you know how to summit more crap to the forum. idler was on that list for a long time and i too have been on the list. it holds little importance and is only seen by a member who is logged in. i guess soon you will have the same status as Emuler. contributing counts in many ways not just sharing on emule. if i had the bandwidth perhaps i would be sharing the same as Fll. i used to have unlimited and i shared out more of each file than almost anyone. but thats not the case anymore. so we have to deal with it the way it is.

btw laura is that little helper we keep on our friends list because she is contributing what he can. same as all of us TOP posters

:)
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
idler wrote:WTF! My ratio regarding "laura": downloaded 11,73 GB, uploaded 14,27 GB. You ain't call me a leecher, are you?
Well, if you saw how much I've downloaded from FLL... :eyecrazy

In response to ptg's post, I was talking about TOP 10 posters. Ironically, some of our best contributors have relatively low number of posts. That was the point.

BTW, who is that "laura" you are talking about anyway :think

is it not..
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... .php?t=249
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:we all know being on the top 10 list makes you better than idler :icon_biggrin2
Hey, I never said I was "better" than idler. I consider myself a "leecher" anyway and idler has posted some very great stuff and reshared some movies that even FLL did not have.

I love to see my avatar in the TOP 10 list, though, simply because my avatar looks so nice. Definitely the best avatar here.

I'm sorry, but I cannot say anything on-topic about this movie, because it did not sound interesting enough to watch. I only downloaded it for the completeness of my loverboy collection.