[REL] Somewhere (2010)

Re: [REL] Somewhere (2010)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Guest wrote:Thanks for the eMule links... it worked OK.
As far as the film goes, I adore Elle - she has a whimsical and innocent-like quality that her sister does not show in her quest to live up to the ultra Hollywood hype and what she may think her fans expect, in my opinion. However, Elle - even though she was great in the role - failed to make the movie memorable for me, anyway.
I think my brain and senses would have had more reward enduring a wicked Bugs Bunny cartoon (conducting orchestra as Stokowski!) than this self indulgent, highly boring and pointless exercise in filming. It failed to deliver anything of note or substance to me. The characters really didn't have anything to do, or do anything than sit/stand around showing their pointless existence. If the Director intended this film to be a commentary on the vacuousness and pointlessness of Hollywood life, it failed miserably. I recommend saving your time and bandwidth and downloading something with way more substance and story. It was boring and fruitless and a painful experience because of that.
anyway, thanks for the Emule links.
Well, I was impatient and found a fast download link - watching immediately after downloading...

Sadly I need to agree that you are right - Elle is adorable to look at but the main character as well as the whole plot is boring, boring, boring...
I was expecting far more quality...
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Somewhere (2010)

Post by ghost »   13 likes

Noone continued this thread? :roll:

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1421051/?ref_=ttmd_md_nm

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.44 Gb]

In german language: