[REL] The Hunger Games (2012)

For An Angel

Re: The Hunger Games (2012) USA

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

This movie is tracking HUGE numbers. My initial prediction was that it was gonna make around $100 million dollars on its opening weekend... now I'm thinking I may have underestimated it. :shock: Here are a just a couple of interviews with some of the actresses that are gonna be in it. I especially can't wait to see Isabelle Fuhrman play Clove. She's said to be as disturbing as her character was in Orphan and as deadly as Hit-Girl :D

ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Deadly as hit girl is not possible. :hand

I take it you really want to see this? :lol: I do too. :oops: :)

I plan to see it next week at the XD theater and it is said to be D-box compatible. :icon_gy :-P

:icon_cool2
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Deadly as hit girl is not possible. :hand

I take it you really want to see this? :lol: I do too. :oops: :)

I plan to see it next week at the XD theater and it is said to be D-box compatible. :icon_gy :-P

:icon_cool2
I haven't been this excited for a movie since Kick-Ass came out 2 years ago (iirc, I saw that movie every day for at least a month :oops:) I have thing for girls who kick butt and this movie just happens to have a few of them. :D Clove may not get as many kills as Hit-Girl (to be fair, she did have over 50) but I hear she's gonna be equally vicious and awesomely psychotic.

Why is it the closer I get to the premier date the more difficult it gets to wait? I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to make it to this weekend :( If you don't see me again then you'll know what happened :?
Sometimes when I think the wait becomes too difficult, I watch these short films. They were made long before the film but they're made really well and gives you an idea of how the games are gonna be. The first one was taken directly from the first book and contains major spoilers so I suggest skipping it unless you already know the story. The second one gives the backstory of Haymitch, one of the characters in THG. Both of them star Danielle Chuchran whom I just happen to still be a really big fan of.:heart She plays Katniss in the 1st one and the girl with the axe in the 2nd one :shock:

ptguardian

For An Angel wrote: I hear she's gonna be equally vicious and awesomely psychotic.
:dance :icon_cool2
Pardal2008

Post by Pardal2008 »   0 likes

wait and relax :icon_alc :wink:
Pardal
All the little girls are in love only to me
ptguardian

I saw it yesterday and had fun. :cool
Spoiler:

Not enough killing as expected by our girls.
The movie had great visuals and a decent story, obviously setting things up for more movies.

The first half of the movie led me to believe it was going to be some kick ass kill moments but turned out to be a dramatic and some what gruesome survival story instead. I felt a twinge of 'Twilight' happening with the love interests. :hand

Woody Harrelson and Donald Sutherland both did excellent jobs in their roles, also Jennifer Lawrence the lead in this held her own with them. Amandla Stenberg was in my opinion the best for any FLM interest. Her character was great. :heart

Over all I enjoyed it and recommend it to others. :D
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   1 likes

Thanks for the review PTG
flmwayne

Post by flmwayne »   0 likes

Lots of TS versions are available now on emule, but I'm waiting for a dvdrip at least.

Here is a copy that I'm downloading. Not yet verified.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.24 Mb]
Fake!
Last edited by flmwayne on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ptguardian

Tons of fakes out there and for a movie with this much big and great cinematography a ts would be highly disappointing. I am willing to bet that dvdrip is a fake but if it somehow turns out to be legit lets know. Thanks 8-)
flmwayne

Post by flmwayne »   0 likes

ptguardian, you're right. It's a fake! It's actually the "social network".