[REL] Twixt (2011)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Twixt (2011)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:A Russian Dub satrip is on torrent today. Hopefully this means a proper will pop up soon. :pray
Is it the same deep-voiced guy speaking every part including Elle's? :lol:
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

I know better than to download any movie that I have prior knowledge of being a Russian Dubbing. Especially from a SATrip. FUCK RUSSIAN broadcasting for thinking anyone could possibly enjoy that vile crap. :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :evil: :evil: :evil: :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand

So no I have not downloaded it to check. :lol:

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7262868/ ... %29_SATRip Audio: Russian Dub, AC3 2.0, 224 kbps :evil:
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:I know better than to download any movie that I have prior knowledge of being a Russian Dubbing. Especially from a SATrip. FUCK RUSSIAN broadcasting for thinking anyone could possibly enjoy that vile crap. :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :evil: :evil: :evil: :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand :hand
Aww, don't hold back, tell us what you really think. :icon_biggrin2
ptguardian

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Aww, don't hold back, tell us what you really think. :icon_biggrin2
OK, this is what I really think of Russian Broadcast dubbing of English movies
Spoiler:

[Image]
:D
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   18 likes

Here is the long anticipated dvdrip. Excellent quality, proper, English R1. :onfire :onfire

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [702.30 Mb]

:icon_cool2

Enjoy
Last edited by ptguardian on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Twixt (2011)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Very coolio, ptg!

Most definitely looking forward to this one.

Great job finding it, and thanks for bringing it to FLM!!! Moved to [REL]

kev.

(Yikes... It's loading like a bat outta hell.... Is there any way to tell if a file is being monitored?

I know that my parents got a letter from their ISP informing them that Warner Brother's had complained to the ISP that a particular movie that was the property of WB Studio was being d/loaded via eMule to my parent's IP #...

Is Francis Ford Coppla going to send ME a nasty letter?? I don't wear any condom's online.... )
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Thanks, ptg. Always partial to Elle films. :inlove

I want to ask about something that starts with s but I dare not. :icon_1whip
ptguardian

emuler wrote:I want to ask about something that starts with s but I dare not. :icon_1whip
Like I said if it is a file I find and it happens to have them I will post them for you. Unfortunately this file did not have them included. It is a scene release so I am sure they will pop up soon enough.
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

Deadly - thanks PTG !!!
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Was just coming here to update this thread was a release. Happily someone has done it for me. Not as quick as I used to be :icon_old :icon_old :icon_old :icon_old :icon_old :icon_old :icon_old :icon_old, On a side note you should download via proxy. That's what we will all be doing if A.C.T.A takes effect (It replaces S.O.P.A). Thanks for the find though will watch it later when I get home.