[REL] If You Believe (1999)

ptguardian

Re: [REL]IF YOU BELIEVE(1999)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

All you need to do is in what ever media player you use vlc/MPC search around under properties or tools. The codec info has everything someone needs about the encoding. You can't always copy and paste but you can view and write. ;) Also a screencap unchanged will be enough to give people an idea of what to expect. I like thumbnails sheets because they show picture and codec information.

I am not sure why there is a want to install a different program? Less programs running on your computer the better it works.

Giving info helps people decide if they think the file suits their needs.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i have 64bit os ,this is the one i have,or the 32bit if thats what you need.it won't let you install the wrong one.
once installed,all you do is right-click on any video(or audio) file and select 'mediainfo' a box will pop up with lots of info,you can save it to a text file or just drag and select an area to copy into your post.
All it gives me is Stream type, codec, resolution, and frame or bitrate - and it will not let me copy the info.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

Well I, for one, trust vidman so I'm going to download it anyway! ;)
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i figured out why mediainfo wouldn't let you save as text,Vidman,it's the one that comes with klite codec pack that does this,the standalone one doesn't.