[REL] Mama (2013)

Quickone

[REL] Mama (2013)

Post by Quickone »   10 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2023587/

Plot:

Annabel and Lucas are faced with the challenge of raising his young nieces that were left alone in the forest for 5 years.... but how alone were they?

Trailer

480p

Like this post to see ed2k links  [11.86 Mb]

720p

Like this post to see ed2k links  [26.08 Mb]

Looks interesting
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Mama (2013)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I fixed your YouTube link, Quickone. When you embed one you need to use the "Share" button, then the "Embed" button on the YouTube page to get the html code for embedding the clip. :)

This looks really cool. I love horror films with little girls - they sort of go together. :lol:
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

:bat_angel creeeeepy!
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I fixed your YouTube link, Quickone. When you embed one you need to use the "Share" button, then the "Embed" button on the YouTube page to get the html code for embedding the clip. :)

This looks really cool. I love horror films with little girls - they sort of go together. :lol:
Thanks for the YT info. Actually now that I think about it little girls and horror do kind of go together.

p.s I bought a new Gateway pc a few weeks ago and the keyboard is smaller then I'm used to so still getting used to the keys (so excuse my typos)
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

This movie appears to be based on a short film with the same name that was already released here. I'm pretty sure, since it also has the same writer and director. Can't wait to see it :D
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

For An Angel wrote:This movie appears to be based on a short film with the same name that was already released here. I'm pretty sure, since it also has the same writer and director. Can't wait to see it :D
It was. Totally in English though and not Spanish like the original short. (Still, it stays fairly true to the short in certain ways...)

Went to see this last night with a crowd of screaming teens [since it was rated PG-13]. Had tons-o-fun listening to the young girls [in the theater] squealing every time there was a bump onscreen or Mama popped up for the minutest second.. :icon_biggrin2

Can't fathom how THIS movie got a 'PG-13' rating while 'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark' was rated 'R'. Once you accepted that 'Mama' was a supernatural entity, she was much more terrifying than the little creatures running around in DBAotD...

Great film, the girls had strong roles and a lot of screen time. Megan Charpentier who played 'Victoria' was excellent as a child torn between love for 'Mama' who had protected taken care of her and her sister for 5 years [despite the squalor they lived in] and love for her new protectors. Isabelle Nélisse who played 'Lily', the youngest child, had the toughest role [imo] keeping up her characters 'feral' instincts throughout the film. I think they both did a great job.

Well worth a watch! I'm sure this film will start popping up soon in some of the other forums, but this is one I most definitely will be purchasing the DVD/Blu-Ray for!!

kev.
starfish21

kev wrote:Mama popped up for the minutest second..
or maybe 'the secondest minute'

:D
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:
kev wrote:Mama popped up for the minutest second..
or maybe 'the secondest minute'

:D
lol... THIS is the 'minute' I was going for {..for those that get confused with our damn Americanization of a loverly language...}:

mi·nute 2 [mahy-noot, mi-nyoot,]
adjective, mi·nut·er, mi·nut·est.
1. extremely small, as in size, amount, extent, or degree: minute differences.
2. of minor importance; insignificant; trifling.
3. attentive to or concerned with even the smallest details: a minute examination.

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

After seeing 'The Haunting in Connecticut 2' was already released, did an ed2k check on 'Mama' and found a plethora of links available... Don't have time to check the validity of any of them, but thought I'd let y'all know it IS available..

I figure if there's lot's of ed2k links out there then torrents and direct downloads probably has them too.. :)

kev.
starfish21

An hd cam was posted in 'a.b.tlm' recently.