[REL] Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life

Post by kev »   18 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1710394/

Synopsis:
imdb wrote:A month before his 13th birthday, Jeremy Fink receives a mysterious wooden box in the mail with the words "The Meaning of Life-for Jeremy Fink to open on his 13th birthday." It has four locks, but the keys are lost. In order to find out what secrets lie within the box it's up to Jeremy and his best friend Lizzy to use their imaginations to search high and low throughout Manhattan for clues. Their adventure brings them from flea markets to corporate office buildings to science museums meeting wacky and interesting characters along the way. Each encounter unlocks a clue to bring them closer to finding out the contents of the box and ultimately discovering the greatest secret of them all! Based on the beloved book by Wendy Mass.
Pix:

[Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image]

I don't usually like to [REL] American made movies, but I caught this showing at a local Film Festival recently, and when I got home I immediately found that it was already out on DVD, so I purchased it. Then seeing that it wasn't here yet... (Which kind of surprises me as it seems like a very 'ptg'-ish kind of movie... :D )

My main interest in this is Ryan Simpkins [ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1364532/ ], who also starred in 'Surveillance' [ https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... rveillence ] when she was younger.

I've got other movies with her in them as she's always sort of reminded me of Chloe Moretz. Unfortunately she's nowhere near the actress that Chloe is.. BUT she's got a lot of heart, and that MORE than makes up for what she lacks in the talent dept.. :thumbsup

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

kev.
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

kev wrote:Then seeing that it wasn't here yet... (Which kind of surprises me as it seems like a very 'ptg'-ish kind of movie... :D )
I was planning on releasing this but never got around to it. So you pegged it right on something I would release. One of those movies I bought late at night at Wally World based on the cover that turned out to be a really good movie. It reminds of a cross between Little Manhattan and Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close.

Good to see it here. :thumbsup
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   9 likes

kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

....Another Ryan Simpkins classic!

Thanks ghost for the update! :thumbsup

kev.