[REL] Heaven's Door (2012)

starfish21

Re: [REL] Heaven's Door (2012)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

what does 'omg' stand for?
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Most common use of OMG originates from texting, an abbreviation of 'Oh My God'. omg may have been making an ironic joke about himself while at the same time gawking at the release of another film that appears religious in nature.

I thought omg's comment was funny because I couldn't possibly take it seriously. :lol:
starfish21

i can't comment on the movie,but i much prefer to see the funny side to anything religious,kev .was correct with his comment even if omg was only joking :D
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Perhaps it will provoke curiosity to this film and more people will check it out... :D

She is one of the kids here that hasn't made it big yet but will some day. I have everything she has done listed at IMDb. I find it fun/cool to see how these kids progress with their acting careers. All child stars have a certain charisma that sets them apart from other child actors. Look at Chloe, Abigail or Dakota it was easy to tell from their first performances they had that it factor. I have been drawn to Kristin Dorn's performances since I saw her in Harley's Hill. Like Chloe I enjoy everything she is in.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I agree with starfish and with Ptg about the irony of omg's comment as well as not taking it seriously.

My big concern is that this is a not a 'religious' forum. I [and the other admin, I would imagine] don't want any 'movie thread' to degenerate into religion bashing or in turn become a platform for other members to push their religious philosophy.

(That is, other than the Church of the Coming Of Age... :lol: )

We have the 'General forum' as a place for random discussions and venting personal grievances. Hopefully most members consider FLM to be a tolerant, friendly film forum. :bigups

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Monica Lewinsky sucks. :roll:
starfish21

She's a bit negligent with her laundry duties as well.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

kev wrote:I [and the other admin, I would imagine] don't want any 'movie thread' to degenerate into religion bashing or in turn become a platform for other members to push their religious philosophy.
Exactly. FLM is too friendly a place to let religion or politics spoil it.
starfish21

kev wrote: That is, other than the Church of the Coming Of Age... :lol:
http://firstlove.org.za/ or http://www.firstlovechurch.org/#/Home even better........... http://www.firstlovechurch.net/ :lol:
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Those are FLC not FLM and we don't ask for tithes. ;)