FLM interest Kiernan Shipka
She is adorable in this movie. :heart

[Image]

[Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image]

Except for the usual tv logos and such it is a good quality tvrip. dvd will be released December 18, 2012. Possibly a nice upgrade will be had around then.

Synopsis
Spoiler:

SMOOCH is a modern retelling of the classic Frog Prince tale with a romantic comedy twist. A rakishly handsome "English Royal" comes to America for an arranged marriage, and ends up being mugged in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park and left with amnesia. A precocious 11-year-girl, who can't bring herself to dissect a frog in science class, goes to the park with the intent of setting it free, and through a serendipitous misunderstanding thinks she turned the frog into a man after kissing the frog's boo-boo away with a kind smooch. She brings him home and soon realizes the only way she can "keep him" is to have the man impersonate a "Royal Nanny" and convince her beautiful widowed mother to hire him. With the clock ticking and his royal family searching for him, the man - whose memory eventually returns to him - falls hard for the girl's mom, and it seems like a Valentines Day dream come true until he's found by his family and is forced to finally stop being a bit of a "toady"... and become a real man. In the end, the little girl, the guy, and the gal, all discover that even in today's crazy world, "happy ever after" is possible.
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.23 Mb]

Enjoy
emuler

Re: [REL] Smooch (2011)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Thanks, PTg. :D Always had a soft spot for Kellie Martin (Christy).
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

:thumbsup
emuler

PTg is right. The kid is so adorable. :inlove: Reminded me a little of Katie Holmes as she mght have looked at that age. Great find, PTg. :D
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   15 likes

DVD Rip.

Agree with the other posts, Kiernan Shipka is quite adorable in this role. I'd nanny her any day! :)

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Don't know if it's out on Blu-Ray or not, but found the DVD.

[Image][Image]

Thanks to Ptg for bringing this film to FLM! It's great family fare! :thumbsup

(Sorry emuler, was hoping to find subtitles on the DVD but there were none... :( )

kev.
emuler

Thanks for the kind thought, kev. :) However, my niece is getting quite good at lip reading, so English movies are not so much of a problem now. :D
reastavachi

Post by reastavachi »   0 likes

Could anyone reshare please ? I'm missing a few parts, but it's been stuck for 2 days now :(

Reasta
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

reastavachi wrote:Could anyone reshare please ? I'm missing a few parts, but it's been stuck for 2 days now :(

Reasta
Sorry..

My PC crashed a few days ago and I just restarted it tonight, but didn't reboot eMule.

It's back up and running and I should be sharing out again. (That is if it's my link you're talking about... :) )

kev.
reastavachi

Post by reastavachi »   1 likes

Thank you very much ! 6 minutes to go !!

I'll keep it shared a bit afterwhile ;)

Reasta