[REL] Playdate (2012)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Playdate (2012)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Seeds is in reference to torrent. Sources is in reference to emule. At least that is how I use the reference. A lot of people downloaded the original file with out any feed back to being out of sync. Unusual for the scene for no one to say something. As for emule I know at least 5 people got the original from me. The link for the repack(proper) on torrent is still valid and I have it still shared on the mule.
As for the other two those that came early to my initial release got the files. Must have been hit and runs? I will throw those back in the mix later tonight.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

yoko wrote:Actually the original file you posted had only a couple of sources and still isn't complete. Maybe emuler downloaded it from torrent or somewhere, but I only use the posted ed2k links.
I got the original file from here. I did see kev (I think) and a couple of others downloading the bad file from me, and I hurriedly removed it from my share; no point in wasting everyone's bandwidth. I did get the repack from torrent - haven't watched it yet - what fun if that too turns out to be dodgy. :roll: :lol: (This is not as impossible as it sounds - it has happened before, although I've forgotten which movie it was. They got it right on the third attempt - I think the guy who released it changed his name or something and went into hiding!)

However, it is a testament to how good the film is that people want an unflawed copy. :thumbsup If it had been a crappy film no one would have bothered with a few glitches.

Alert for you know who: not only does the girl wear skirts in a few scenes, there is also an upskirt. :icon_1dancingban
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
yoko wrote:I got the original file from here. I did see kev (I think) and a couple of others downloading the bad file from me, and I hurriedly removed it from my share...
...so did I.

I working only on the 'Repack' version, now..

I appreciate that PTg got everything changed out so quickly!! :thumbsup

kev.
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

Arje finished, thanks :bigups
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

kev wrote:Thanks for bringing this to FLM. Can't wait [but will because I have to :lol: ] to get this d/loaded.

[Image][Image][Image]
Natalie......................Emily............................Alyvia

Even better than the Fannings, it looks like the Linds have cranked out a trio of lovely young ladies that will hopefully be adding movies to the FLM library for years to come.. :D

[Image]
(Mom's not too shabby either... ;) )
((Could they possibly be into a little bondage?? :eyecrazy ))

kev.
Dark Skies featuring Alyvia Alyn Lind has just been released on YIFY. Dunno how much of a role she has, but I'm getting it anyway. Will update if FLM worthy or not.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

kev wrote: [Image]
This seems familiar,did someone recently use this pic as an avatar? Ptg maybe?
emuler

Yes. :D PTg used this for a while. Lovely girl.
emuler

emuler wrote:Dark Skies featuring Alyvia Alyn Lind has just been released on YIFY. Dunno how much of a role she has, but I'm getting it anyway. Will update if FLM worthy or not.
UPDATE: Nope, Alyvia has a miniscule role in this; not worth mentioning. However, it is a good film, and it has a decent but small role for Annie Thurman http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4114443/?ref_=sr_1 who played Tribute 9 in Hunger Games. :inlove However, the two lead children are both boys, with one other boy and two young girls (about 14) featuring. Keri Russell is always a good presence on screen, so that's incentive enough to watch this.