[REL] The Whispers (2015) TV Series

Ziggy Plock

Re: [REL]The Whispers (2015) TV Series [USA]

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Kylie Rogers as Minx is pretty darn cute, too.) :D
Yes, she was the show's saving grace. I don't wanna crap on anybody's parade, but this show was the perfect example of how Hollywood screws up Sci-Fi. After screwing up Arthur C. Clarkes "The End of the Beginning", Asimovs "Nightfall", Heinleins "The Puppetmassters" I guess this one was just one more.

Kylie is great in Space Station 76, and in "Into the Dark - Treehouse"

kev wrote:The kids were the real show-stealer's for me; especially the littlest girl. :heart :heart
Which one was that again?
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:...
kev wrote:The kids were the real show-stealer's for me; especially the littlest girl. :heart :heart
Which one was that again?
Been years since I watched the show, but I was probably talking about little Abby Ryder Fortson as Harper Weil.. :think

kev.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

kev wrote:
Been years since I watched the show, but I was probably talking about little Abby Ryder Fortson as Harper Weil.. :think

kev.
Ah. Just did my first direct/spontaneous [REL] of her, aged 12-ish. I did a reaction to a [REQ]-[REL] already.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
emuler

Re: [REL] The Whispers (2015) TV Series

Post by emuler »   0 likes

This is a good example of why we use eMule. There were torrents of this up to 37GB, WEBRIP 1080p, but they are all dead.