[REL] Suņu vīrs un Tille (2002) [Latvia]

Ziggy Plock

Re: [REL] Suņu vīrs un Tille (2002) [Latvia]

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote:Awww Ziggy, you made him change it. I was rather enjoying my new bellwether status with pollos! Polos? Polos are still trendy, right?
My remote-editing power knows no bounds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Polos are still a thing, if you're the King-in-waiting..... At least Chucky got to read a real thing, this year.
pillowbaker wrote:Naw, but it's cool, Ziggy. ;) Lol sometimes with that avatar you remind me of Nelson from the Simpsons.
If only i knew who that was.......remind me not to smoke weed while watching the Simpsons
But unseriously: My avatar girl annoys me immensely unreasonable, to no end. She either reminds of some actress, or a girl I once knew in grade school, or she just looks like someone. IDK....
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:My remote-editing power knows no bounds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Polos are still a thing, if you're the King-in-waiting..... At least Chucky got to read a real thing, this year.
Unfortunately I'm as "plain ass" as they come. :D No kingship in the time ahead for me. So I'll go back to toasting up pillows for people to cozy up on while they're waiting for their meals.
Ziggy Plock wrote:If only i knew who that was.......remind me not to smoke weed while watching the Simpsons
But unseriously: My avatar girl annoys me immensely unreasonable, to no end. She either reminds of some actress, or a girl I once knew in grade school, or she just looks like someone. IDK....
I would say, you actually NEED the weed to get through any episodes from the last 17 seasons or so. :icon_smoke
But here's a 3 second clip to give you an idea.
I coincidentally watched your avatar video some days ago. I admit, I thought it was a boy! I realize most of the children had voices dubbed over them, but the kid from your avatar seems to have her original voice! Either annoying from vague familiarity or not, she is cute! :)
Ziggy Plock

A boy??? Maybe i'm so deep in the closet, even I don't know it...?
The even more quite annoying thing (to me) about that clip is that the cinematography of the kids' interviews is so truly, madly, deeply 70s.

No King-reference should be inferred beyond Charles, who is humourously mentioned HERE, but the column is of course, not about him, not mainly. It's funny even if you don't have any knowledge of Brit politics.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:A boy??? Maybe i'm so deep in the closet, even I don't know it...?
The even more quite annoying thing (to me) about that clip is that the cinematography of the kids' interviews is so truly, madly, deeply 70s.

No King-reference should be inferred beyond Charles, who is humourously mentioned HERE, but the column is of course, not about him, not mainly. It's funny even if you don't have any knowledge of Brit politics.
Wouldn't worry too much about if she's actually a boy. Dunno about most others, but I think the more boyish looking looking girls are perhaps even multiple times cuter! Cutie-wootie-bo-bootie! Always loved the short hair and more adventurous attitudes. Strange though, even if I think hard about my favorites, I can't come up with many examples. Rhiana Griffith in Pitch Black (2000), and Laurien Van den Broeck in Mariken (2000) does it pretty well. Wish I could come up with more names or movies.

About the Charles reference, well I am admitting I had no idea you were referring to him and I don't know why I didn't ask for clarification. Call me an oafish couchcomber who can't see past his pizza, but when you mentioned Chucky, I oddly thought --at first-- you meant the one in overalls, not polos. I read most of the column, but had no idea who most of the people it discusses. :oops: :oops:

Side question, if anyone has any way of procuring a digital version of the book Suņu vīrs un Tille is based on, in any language, please let me know. I am much curious about children's literature from many countries.
Ziggy Plock

pillowbaker wrote:I think the more boyish looking looking girls are perhaps even multiple times cuter! Cutie-wootie-bo-bootie! Always loved the short hair and more adventurous attitudes. Strange though, even if I think hard about my favorites, I can't come up with many examples. Rhiana Griffith in Pitch Black (2000), and Laurien Van den Broeck in Mariken (2000) does it pretty well. Wish I could come up with more names or movies.
This reminds of my ex, who (also due to her 150cm, 45kg frame) when she had short hair and glasses, (like these: [Image]
) did too look like a 10 year old boy.
pillowbaker wrote: Side question, if anyone has any way of procuring a digital version of the book Suņu vīrs un Tille is based on, in any language, please let me know. I am much curious about children's literature from many countries.
HAH! you better visit some Latvian sites then, use trans google and start posting.
Or, you could try on the Latvian or Baltic version of Amazon. Or, even the russian one.
[Image]