[REL] The Forest (2016) [Thailand]

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] The Forest (2016) [Thailand]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Outstanding. Thanks, ghost, and thanks to movielover99 for bringing it to our attention.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Interesting story is seen in the pictures and ghost is a hero with layer
Spurrier

Re: [REQ] The Forest (2016) [Thailand]

Post by Spurrier »   0 likes

ghost wrote:First of all: thanks to movielover99 for bringing this movie to our attention :)

Here's the release:

[Image]

The Forest (2016, Thailand).1080p.de subs.rec

Sorry for the german subtitles, but I don't speak any thai.

.... but It's not necessary hardcoded German subtitles for non-German speakers.

Dude, You should have turned that off...

I'm still waiting for a better copy without any hardcoded subtitles !
Sully23

If the subs can be extracted and opened there would use copy / paste to translate it from German
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

.... but It's not necessary hardcoded German subtitles for non-German speakers.

Dude, You should have turned that off...
This is a capture from my computer screen. So there is no seperate subtitle file to extract or something.
movielover99

Post by movielover99 »   0 likes

Hi dear 100% members here here the one who put this one to your attention currently i am downloading this one on the mule i have almost complete this but i am stuck now on 82% with no sources can you plz share this one again untill i have it complete ;) :?:

With friendly Greetings and thx in advance

Also thank you very much for the release ML99 8-)
Sully23

movielover99 wrote:Hi dear 100% members here here the one who put this one to your attention currently i am downloading this one on the mule i have almost complete this but i am stuck now on 82% with no sources can you plz share this one again untill i have it complete ;) :?:

With friendly Greetings and thx in advance

Also thank you very much for the release ML99 8-)
I just missed 622 Mb could be 95% even so you can play the movie as preview and these are my conclusions:

I saw it no matter the language or the subs only supposed to interpret the situations in the film, The end was weird I could not understand if it was happy ending or sad ending perhaps the director thought the protagonist the best was to stay with the wild child if he needed a good company :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Curiosity I noticed was the teachers dressed in military outfits as if that country were communist or some military government and the jungle environment say many is not good to live there are many diseases like malaria I do not know how the natives there survive

When I saw the trailer and the references in Rarefilmfinder led me to think it could be abuse but that was not the film something more the resemblance of tom sawyer and Huckleberry in this case Huckleberry is the wild boy :D :D :D :D
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

First off, thank you for the release. Very much appreciated. :D

A small request from you Ghost. Can you use a different container for your encodes, please. This .rec is not as versatile as mp4, mkv or ts. In fact it is the only time I have seen this file used. Why use it? My 4k set up reads almost all files except this one. Unfortunately I have to watch via my computer.(not optimal). As always post how you like simply a request. Thanks again.

:D
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote: A small request from you Ghost. Can you use a different container for your encodes, please. This .rec is not as versatile as mp4, mkv or ts. In fact it is the only time I have seen this file used. Why use it? My 4k set up reads almost all files except this one. Unfortunately I have to watch via my computer.(not optimal). As always post how you like simply a request. Thanks again.

:D
I am sorry, but I need this file format to stream my movies from my computer to my Topfield Receiver. Going into details would be to complicated for now...

If you can't handle rec. files, simply use MKVToolNix GUI to merge them to MKV format. It is done very easily and only needs about 1 minute without quality loss. If you prefer mp4, I recommand Avidemux for merging.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I understand the stream use for this file. Makes sense now. The redundancy of making a new file and doubling the files stored is a chore but one I can easily do.....LOL