[REL] Blue Gate Crossing AKA Lan se da men (2002) [Taiwan]

pillowbaker

[REL] Blue Gate Crossing AKA Lan se da men (2002) [Taiwan]

Post by pillowbaker »   8 likes

[Image]

View trailer here.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0333764/

No spoilers:
This is a delighful Taiwanese coming of age film about a girl in high school, a close friend of hers, and guy that one of them likes. If that seems uninteresting, trust me, the movie is very original and quite fun to watch.

The way some of the characters meet, interact, and how their relationships change is so well-done and relatable! At certain points, a couple of the characters exhibit this sort of competitiveness that makes for some cute scenes.

According to some reviewers, the writer-director recruited first-time actors to keep the movie feeling genuine. I haven't gone to lengths to verify this, however, the imdb profiles for the 3 actors/actresses with most screentime have no previous film histories before this film. And without even realizing it, the characters appear like common people and their performances feel natural. Despite the themes it covers, the movie doesn't come off feeling anything but sincere and the movie was just seamless to watch for me.

Let's just say it made me feel warm inside and the storytelling really drew me in. I hope it does for you too!

(warning: this is one of those movies where the actors and actresses are a little older than the characters they perform.)

-- pillowbaker

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

More reviews here.

Specs of emule file:
Spoiler:

Blue.Gate.Crossing.2002.1080p.BluRay.x264-USURY
Video...: 1916x1080 5511kb/s @ crf17.0 23.976fps
Audio...: Mandarin 669kb/s 2ch FLAC
SRT Subs: English
PGS Subs: Japanese
Size....: 3686.39mb (3865460330bytes)
Runtime.: 1h 23mn
IMDb....: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0333764
Source Bitrate: 30999kb/s
English subs from US DVD, everything else from JP BD.
Download/Watching options (emule at bottom):

1080p torrent available at rarbg (subs included)
Note: the USURY encode here also seems to be available at many public torrent sites and may have more seeders at other sites. It is operational at the time of this post.

The usual smaller yifi encodes appear to be available at YTS.

Lower quality, free streaming here.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.60 Gb] 1080p with embedded English and Japanese subtitles. Same file as linked to the torrent site above.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.