[REL] Vilko dantu karoliai (1997) [Lithuania]

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Vilko dantu karoliai (1997) [Lithuania]

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

1lyxwen wrote:can somebody share it with rapidshare or other sharespace? i cant download it, my emule doesnt work :( thanks!
:) because this is an EMULE site. i doubt that will happen. perhaps you should try downloading another version if emule. or are you asking for a reshare? :)

:)
agubugugu

Post by agubugugu »   0 likes

beatiful movie.excellent :thumbsup
agubugugu

Post by agubugugu »   0 likes

mirror links:
MOD EDIT: DEAD LINKZ! :|

jpin hjsplit :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   84 likes

I found another TV-Rip with hardburned english subtitles :)
... and the picture quality is pretty good!

Enjoy ;)

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.79 Gb]
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

nice!! thanks a lot ghost!
:clap :clap :clap

Don't go quietly into the night.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Thanks! Never seen this version before. :P

There hasn't been a DVD release of this film and I'd be surprised if we ever saw one. I wish studios would get the idea that they could just create downloadable versions (in HD even) of all their old films and at least make some money through online sales, instead of having them sit uselessly in the vault gathering dust. Even if the original company has gone under somebody would still own the rights to their content.
Onseld

Post by Onseld »   0 likes

Loved It
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

deadman wrote:Thanks! Never seen this version before. :P

There hasn't been a DVD release of this film and I'd be surprised if we ever saw one. I wish studios would get the idea that they could just create downloadable versions (in HD even) of all their old films and at least make some money through online sales, instead of having them sit uselessly in the vault gathering dust. Even if the original company has gone under somebody would still own the rights to their content.
I'm unsure about this whole DVD thing, when we can have perfectly good MKV's which waste my hdd and bandwidth much less.

Is there any English subtitle for this one? It's very available via torrents and slower (17 hours) via emule.

UPDATE:
A dvd seems to be here. Quality is anybody's guess. Knock yourself out ............... :mrgreen: :D :) :) ;)
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   1 likes

I suppose that dvdlady is like cvmc who makes so called dvds himself from various files found online
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:Is there any English subtitle for this one?
Sorry, I looked but I have not found any English subs other than the ones hardburned on ghost's July 18 2018 Release. All I found was a Russian subtitle file: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... aroliai-ru
ferdi111 wrote:I suppose that dvdlady is like cvmc who makes so called dvds himself from various files found online
You are correct, these are certainly not full-quality DVDs from original studio sources. Many times they are sourced from videotape, when that is all that is available.

I saved alot of money when I finally wised up, discovered FLM and eMule and stopped buying bootlegs from sites like that. ;)