jwsmith88

Re: [REL] The Fall (2006) [India/UK/USA]

Post by jwsmith88 »   0 likes

Great post! Can't wait to see this one. :eyecrazy

Was that Mini-Me in the mask!! LOL :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

katzenjammer wrote:Why don't we copy into this thread the high quality release that was sent to the graveyard? When the release being posted, is totally different and better quality than the available 2CD-release, it makes more sense to merge those two threads, than just trash the newest.
I graveyarded this. There is no "merge" function in the board software, only "split" and "delete". Maybe ghost has access to one, but other admins don't, and ghost has never actually said there is one so I assume not. Ghost added that file to this thread by simple copy and paste, which anyone can do. I normally would have done it myself, I have done it many times, but I am getting a little sick of doing what should be unnecessary cleanup, which I have done what seems like a lot of lately.

Ironically, this movie will benefit from the better quality release than most posted here, I saw this in the theaters. Sorry about that.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i have the blu-ray of this and you are right about benefiting from higher quality. i am glad it got posted.
:)
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Thanks for clearing up FLL. I just got a bit surprised as the rip is quite nice.
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

Saw this on a bus in another country !!!

Girl has plenty screntime and is jointly the main character. I have to say I really enjoyed this film, a mad mixture of Zorro, The Fantasic Four and Lazytown !!! Great story (not going to spoil), the film has twists and a darkside to it. Highly recommended.