Post by agubugugu »   0 likes

[Image]

Rating: 7.0/10
Runtime: 9 min
Language: Romanian (eng soft subs)
Color: Color
IMDb Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1185664/

Director: Bogdan Mustata

Description: "The short is about three juvenile delinquents who break out of prison, kidnap a prostitute and a driver and play with them on an empty beach."

source: imdb

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/266639240/o ... _2007_.avi

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/266639240/o_zi_buna_de_plaja__bogdan_mustata__2007_.avi
caps:

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

167 MB
ptguardian

Re: [REL] O zi buna de plaja (2008) [Short] [Romania]

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

a boy movie(short)
please post your ed2k link or repost in request section :think

:)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Hmmmmmm..........I won't be quite as restrained as ptg.
agubugugu has a history of posting d/download links......maybe a friendly PM from admin is in order.
What is more concerning is the content. Curiosity got the better of me & I downloaded & watched this. 'Boy movie'?............not exactly, unless you consider three teenage youths beating up & nearly killing a cab driver fits the genre.
Hopefully this will be put out with the trash tomorrow.

lb
ptguardian

loverboy wrote:Hmmmmmm..........I won't be quite as restrained as ptg.
agubugugu has a history of posting d/download links......maybe a friendly PM from admin is in order.
What is more concerning is the content. Curiosity got the better of me & I downloaded & watched this. 'Boy movie'?............not exactly, unless you consider three teenage youths beating up & nearly killing a cab driver fits the genre.
Hopefully this will be put out with the trash tomorrow.

lb
i was definitely restraining my true opinion. i only downloaded this because of the first picture. very misleading!!! as for the content. each their own. not for me. where i live to many gang kids just like this. they are just a waste of society. another movie made just for shock value. nothing of real value ;) definitely nothing OT

Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks for the effort agubugugu, but please include an ed2k link next time or otherwise your thread will be moved to the request section or even deleted.

Thanks for making this a release katzenjammer.

I’m sorry but we have girl films released here where the subjects of interest are teenagers so we can’t really delete this film on the basis of the boys being teenagers. This films not my cup of tea either but we can’t discriminate.

This is interesting though http://forum.hvgbook.com.ru/?2-0-630-6240 :think
ptguardian

WOW Debaser, how did you find that? i don't have the patience to search but a dozen or so pages on that site but page 209. i am impressed. :cool
i am neutral as to if this should stay or not. perhaps if credit is given to original poster. if not than trash it goes?

FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Borderline agewise for FLM, but there's other similar stuff here. Someone somewhere liked it and gave it awards at a film festival, but I admit I just don't get the appeal. The dialogue might make a difference, but the "eng soft subs" in the description is a lie, there were none in the download and don't see any elsewhere on the net.

As to hvgbook -- that's a thread I suspect many FLMers have bookmarked, it has come up here many times. I used to check it occasionally but it seemed like after a certain point everything there was already at FLM so I stopped bothering to check. I was amused to see the same guy who posted this short also recently posted my Sally Mann rips there, even linking to FLM, though he removed the "-FLL" tag in the filename which is annoying, essentially he went out of his way to remove my credit when he can't get simple things like the description of this short right. But the nature of that site encourages such things.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

FLL wrote:I was amused to see the same guy who posted this short also recently posted my Sally Mann rips there, even linking to FLM, though he removed the "-FLL" tag in the filename which is annoying, essentially he went out of his way to remove my credit when he can't get simple things like the description of this short right. But the nature of that site encourages such things.
Even respected sites have their share of members who are only too willing to 'adopt' other releaser's hard work, stripping tags in the process. Several of my rips/encodes have appeared on STF (obviously with my tag removed)......one VHS rip was even passed off as a DVD rip, resulting in bleating about quality!...........Priceless!
These days I've given up even considering it an irritant & tag releases simply to let members here know material can be re-shared if required.

lb
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

FLL wrote:the same guy who posted this short also recently posted my Sally Mann rips there, even linking to FLM, though he removed the "-FLL" tag in the filename which is annoying, essentially he went out of his way to remove my credit
Just noticed in that thread (checked it when Debaser just posted about it) that the person who posted my rips is definitely a FLMer and must have seen this, he just posted a note giving me credit for them. Thanks whoever you are!