The Art's Megapost!!!

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
mimzy

Re: Come back from holydays with new....

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Pic related

[Image]
FYI: The picture seems to be related to an American horror film called "Ghost Ship".

Thanks.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Hi guys continuing the list with the part....uhm which part is? 5? 6? lol...btw let's begin!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOEN MIJN VADER EEN STRUIK WERD - Netherland - Croatia - Belgium - 2016

Ten-year-old Toda lives in a bakery with her dad, the best pastry chef in town. Toda knows everything there is to know about cakes and pastries and loves it when her dad plays the trumpet. But one day, everything changes: her dad is called away unexpectedly to defend his country. Toda has to undertake an adventurous and challenging journey to the unknown neighbouring country where her mother lives in order to stay safe. On the way she meets strange people, encounters absurd situations and finds a special new friend. Toda is a bright, optimistic and resilient girl who doesn’t give up easily, but will she eventually find her mum?

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art! ;)
Still doing a great job finding these films and your efforts are VERY appreciated, but you're starting to repeat yourself: (From the last list on page 2.)
ARTHORIUS wrote:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toen mijn vader een struik werd (2016)AKA: The Day My Father Became a Bush

Toda e' una vivace bambina di 10 anni, vive in un piccolo villaggio insieme a suo padre e sua nonna ma quando scoppia la guerra il padre viene richiamato in servizio perche' e' un soldato, la vita di Toda cambiera' radicalmente e dovra' suo malgrado a diventare grande prima del tempo...

Pic related

[Image]
[Image]

Starring Celeste Holsheimer

[Image]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   1 likes

Sorry kev i try to put more attention starting from now. These are the new title of today!!!

WOLF AND SHEEP - Afghanistan - Denmark - France

Nell' Afghanistan rurale, la i bambini nelle storie inventate che si tramandano oralmente, spiegano i misteri del mondo che non capiscono. I pastorelli possiedono le montagne. Anche se non ci sono adulti intorno, conoscono le regole molto bene; la principale è che i bambini e le bambine non possono stare insieme, devono essere separati. I bambini fanno pratica con le loro fionde per combattere i lupi che potrebbero attaccare le pecore. Le bambine fumano secchi rami di grano in segreto e giocano a fare le mogli fingendo le nozze, sognando di avere un marito al più presto. Essi fanno pettegolezzi su tutti e tutto, e le storie si creano.

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]

BADVÄDER - 2017 - Sweden

A little girl goes to take a bath in the sea with her grandfather...Running into this they meet all animals that enjoy of this sunny day too!!!

Pics related

[Image]

HJÄRTA NORSJÖ - Norway - 2016

Hur är det att vara 15 år, tjej, och glesbygdsbo? Sophia och Lisa Josephson vill med sin film ”Hjärta Norsjö” fylla ett tomrum i svenska tonårsskildringar. De har åkt med Henny From och Elvira Redlund i Hennys epa-traktor, och imorgon är det smygpremiär.

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]

GILBERTS GRUSOMME HEVN - 2016 - Norway

Gilbert är 11 år och redo för ett bättre liv nu när han är nyinflyttad till ett ställe där ingen känner till hans extrema äggallergi. Gilbert blir snart kompis med granntjejen Line som vill ha honom med som målvakt i hockeylaget. Men det blir problem när den självupptagna fastern Doris dyker upp som barnvakt. Hon ger nämligen Gilbert ägg med flit. Gilbert smider en vansinnig plan för att ta hämnd.

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]

With Hannah Dybvand

[Image]

A 157 - Iran - 2015

A157 is about three young Kurdish Yazidi women, sisters Hailin and Roken and their friend Soolaf. ISIS attacked their city, killing their fathers, and the women were taken prisoner and held as slaves for months. After managing to escape from their persecutors they now live in shabby conditions in a refugee camp in tent number A157. A hard-hitting documentary which portrays the horrors of war and their consequences.

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]

SOTTOTERRA - Italy - 2016

The adults have driven off to the shops and the girl and boy are left to their own devices. What hides in the dark pit at the side of the path in the woods? The 8yo girl knows something just isn’t right and tries desperately to find answers.

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]

Kingdom of Garbage - Iraq - 2015

Zahraa dreams of going to school. Instead she and her brother, Hassan, must scour a landfill site for valuable materials to provide for their poor family, competing against the other scavengers. When a trade between the self proclaimed 'King of Garbage' goes wrong, the sibling's relationship is tested to breaking point - can the two overcome Zahraa's innocent mistake?

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]

BESCHWERDEN EINES JÜNGLINGS - Germany - 2016

In the grey zone between child and teenager, 14-year-old Lars is desperately trying to find his place. With a little help from his new friend Jahn, Lars gets the chance to tag along to a world of alcohol, smoking, and maybe some snogging. When the outsider Nora suddenly turns up, Lars finds himself in a dilemma. Will he choose popularity over loyalty?

Pics related

[Image]

With Adele Matzat

[Image]

VI KAN IKKE HJELPE ALLE - Norway - 2016

5-year-old Alexa and her really young mum have a hard time. Her dad is nowhere to be seen and when Alexa needs new clothes the money barely covers it. This is made no easier by the fact that Alexa gladly wants to share the little she has with those who are even worse off. A film which portrays a child’s experience of what it’s like to live on the smallest of margins.

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]

Å SNU SEG MOT SOLEN - Norway - 2012

Already released here: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... =19&t=9316

Lennart is bullied at school until the beautiful Julia moves in next door. She teaches him how to fight back, but what will happen when Julia’s dark past come between them?

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

DET HEMMELIGE LANDET - Norway - 2009
Released here: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... 30&t=11251

Edit:AKA: The Secret Country

Best friends Lisa and Aisha enjoy escaping to their imaginary world whenever they can. But with childhood’s impending end growing closer, what will happen to their fantasy land – and friendship?

Pics related

[Image]

Edit:Entire film here: https://vimeo.com/67172436

Mammauke/Pappauke - Sweden - 2013 - Mini serie - 8 episodes

9yo Lisa stay one week with father one week with mother...following her adventures

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]

End for today...i've checked in the search button if they're was already something about it here but nothing so...see ya soon at the next episode ;)

Regards, Art!
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Thanks Art -- some nice movies there. [REL] Å Snu Seg Mot Solen (2012) has already been released, though.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Argh i've checked in the search before to post...but i've do a mistake...apologize me mimzy sorry...
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
ARTHORIUS

Just an update...the list will be continue for long time but actually i am in trouble with my seagate barracuda...i think i'll losting all my data (4TB) i don't want fall in crazy but the expert say's me there isn't solutions. (don't worry it's a trusted friend i've only explain my problem don't see physically the HDD)
When i've the money possibility to buy new HDD i must to d/l again all movies and hope anyone help me to "re-share" their stuff...
It's not a good moment for me i've bought this 400 euros now it's a problem.
Waiting good news have a best nice days my friends...see ya in future...i'll update you sometime!!!

Cya
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sorry to hear about your hard drive. I'm sure we'll be able to help fill in your library.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I am also sorry to hear about your hdd crash :cry:
Be sure that we will help you out where we can!

You really should backup all your data and your system in the future. It will save you much time and anger.

Hope to cu soon Art! ;)
ARTHORIUS

Hi guys...just a little update

This short is a found viewing the cast of IT (horror movie of 2017) The actress Sophia Lillis is 15 and in this short was 11. I used the search button but nothing found and the short is interesting...

The Lipstick Stain
Released here: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... 109#p75109

Synopsis
Set in the Ozarks of Arkansas, The Lipstick Stain is the story of young Addie - a strong-willed child - who finds her world shattered in a moment. On Christmas Eve, her mother abandons her, and she is taken in by the father she has never known, Dennis, who runs a funeral home in rural Arkansas. While Addie desperately wants to fit in with her new and bizarre family, the lengths she is willing to go to are tested when Dennis's family decides to play a terrible prank on her in the middle of Christmas dinner.

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

I'm preparing the new adds to post here in a laptop very very old (lol) Win xp OS 1gb ram 80mb HDD.
Coming soon my friends!!!

Cya, Art!
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Hi guys...just a little update

This short is a found viewing the cast of IT (horror movie of 2017) The actress Sophia Lillis is 15 and in this short was 11. I used the search button but nothing found and the short is interesting...
Hello ART,

The search button works very well ;)

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... tick+stain