Complaints about me

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Complaints about me

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:
Rich_Visiting wrote:lol infiniter was so stubborn, but I think just from a different generation. Would be nice to talk to him again; i'm on PM but don't come here often.
Too many of the mainstay regulars never came back when FLM went down in 2011.
I guess people do move on as their life situations change. Maybe a few will come back, even just to just to say hi :D
A few may have returned and just didn't say anything, but after 9 years, you and ghost are almost the only ones. :(
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
Rich_Visiting wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote: Too many of the mainstay regulars never came back when FLM went down in 2011.
I guess people do move on as their life situations change. Maybe a few will come back, even just to just to say hi :D
A few may have returned and just didn't say anything, but after 9 years, you and ghost are almost the only ones. :(
It's a complex, and changing (based on ones circumstances / emotional state) situation, I can understand. I think the paths we weave are facinating, but at same time, for the true of heart, some things we must leave behind.
Rich_Visiting

Hmm that sounded bad lol I mean the lifestyle should not be prioritised over the real world, you guys get what I mean.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

It surprised me at the time that so many people who had visited nearly every day went completely "cold turkey" and never returned, at least not with the same nick. We had a few over the next months, but not many. There for a while releases were few and mainly only from a couple people. We're still here, though, so we're keeping your legacy alive. :D
Rich_Visiting

Phuzzy4242 wrote:It surprised me at the time that so many people who had visited nearly every day went completely "cold turkey" and never returned, at least not with the same nick. We had a few over the next months, but not many. There for a while releases were few and mainly only from a couple people. We're still here, though, so we're keeping your legacy alive. :D
It seems you guys have created your own legacy :heart I'm sure the reasons for continuation are varied but I'm happy that the forum provides some form of entertainment. What I set up was for a much needed alternative to what was available at the time.

I thought I would try to log in to some of my old accounts here; when I set up the forum I tried to get people to join by conversing with myself between different usernames lmao. But it seems that those accounts, as for my Rich account, on the userlist are not clickable and have been deactivated? Just curious why that has happened.
Rich_Visiting

Phuzzy4242 wrote:It surprised me at the time that so many people who had visited nearly every day went completely "cold turkey" and never returned
If it would have happened all at once I would have the same opinion, but the origin of the site was on OT movies, so it is not so surprising to me. The avenues for such tendencies range from complete disregard, to the depths of what is available at the time. Either way, people do not tend to a steady / consistent behaviour in this interest, not without age and / or experience anyway lol ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:I thought I would try to log in to some of my old accounts here; when I set up the forum I tried to get people to join by conversing with myself between different usernames lmao. But it seems that those accounts, as for my Rich account, on the userlist are not clickable and have been deactivated? Just curious why that has happened.
Before the old board's domain registration and host was lost FLL was able to give mimzy enough access to grab the message base and user base but not the passwords - there was no way to make a proper backup. He basically created a new board and imported the data he was able to grab and merged the old accounts with the new ones as people came back. He can probably still merge your original 'Rich' userid with your current one. Send him a PM.
Rich_Visiting wrote:If it would have happened all at once I would have the same opinion, but the origin of the site was on OT movies, so it is not so surprising to me.
But it did happen all at once. We were down for over a week and then had very little traffic for several months - people obviously weren't looking for us very hard. We changed from in-your-face OT partly because none of the other boards wanted anything to do with us and didn't want to post anything about the new URL. You'll note nothing was removed and OT films are still being released, but we're not focused solely on them and people are asked to be much more discreet. Now, we consider all films with children as the focus to be OT, not just the ones with naughty bits.
Rich_Visiting

Phuzzy4242 wrote:He can probably still merge your original 'Rich' userid with your current one. Send him a PM.
I'm okay but thanks, currently in what I call the "real world", and trying to make that work. But of course the "life" will never leave me ;-)
Phuzzy4242 wrote:But it did happen all at once. We were down for over a week and then had very little traffic for several months - people obviously weren't looking for us very hard. We changed from in-your-face OT partly because none of the other boards wanted anything to do with us and didn't want to post anything about the new URL. You'll note nothing was removed and OT films are still being released, but we're not focused solely on them and people are asked to be much more discreet. Now, we consider all films with children as the focus to be OT, not just the ones with naughty bits.
Hmm, was I there then? I never had problems when I was admin, even when I posting links on PlayToy (lol RKK RIP), RFF and other boards. Things have changed these days; so many OT outlets, mostly webcam based stuff, I'm sure FLM is VERY low on the radar. As I said, this place is for those who know, and can access what is available on alternative outlets, but choose not to do so because of the hurt associated with some content. And that ideal is what will help keep this site going IMO.
Rich_Visiting

Phuzzy4242 wrote:none of the other boards wanted anything to do with us and didn't want to post anything about the new URL.
Wild guess, but internet explorers give a warning before access because it's Ukraine; which has a vast history of more "interesting" content. P2P (emule) servers were also aquired at that time ("revolution") by the intelligence services.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

You weren't around at the time. I don't think you were around when I joined in 2009. FLL was admin then and he had limited abilities.