Venus Project

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ColumbusCristy

Venus Project

Postby ColumbusCristy » Sat May 14, 2022 12:12 pm  0 likes

Seems I'm having trouble posting? I was trying to ask if anyone had any current info on The Venus Project. It is a simple question. I explained what edition I have (15) and when it was published... and asked if anyone knows about it.

I am wondering now if I can post any questions or topics, so I won't retype my whole post. Apologies, but I put a lot of work into that.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: Venus Project

Postby ghost » Sat May 14, 2022 12:14 pm  1 likes

Hi and welcome to FLM.

What's your trouble with posting?? ..and what's this Venus Project all about?
pillowbaker

Re: Venus Project

Postby pillowbaker » Sun May 15, 2022 4:04 am  0 likes

I guess you could call me curious too. After a casual search I get results indicating an organization originating from the 1970s that "envisions a world of abundance where automation eliminates almost all jobs and all citizen's needs are free." Bizarre socio-futurism stuff.

There's also a NASA mission to the planet Venus by that name.

And possibly the best guess, an old (defuct?) Japanese Media franchise involving future idols. I await ColumbusCristy's response with anticipation!