The story behind our avatars

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ARTHORIUS

The story behind our avatars

Post by ARTHORIUS »   1 likes

Hey guys you shoul be to tell the story behind our avatars?

I started the thread then i start for first...

Since i was child i was afascinated from king arthur and the knights of...me and my friends play all afternoons and evenings to these games...and i play always with arthur role...i like very much my Geneve i fall in love for her a real blondie cutie with deep blu eyes but also i hate Lancelot you know for what :D then my best friend call me arthorius then i've ever choice this nickname. Growning our roads began 2 different ways she's married with a "performer" mmm how can i explain...he is a knife launcher but her wife don't participate....Lol hylarious the life when she was child hate swords...knives etc and now ahahahaha about me my wife is not a princess she's not real blonde but have green eyes and my dau is a princess deep blue eyes with dark hair. SO returning the story after this child games i growning and i start to play to pc at RPG games my fav games are the serie of The Elder Scrolls and The Witcher (this last especially for erotic scenes inside during the story), then when at theaters and cinemas exit Lord of the Rings i just to go for curiosity and they are actually my best movies ever seen. I just seeing the trilogy over 10 times and sometimes when i've hours of free time i see again and again...i've one fav caracters and when i'm joined for the first time here i was undecised which name put to join and i've choice my childhood nick ;)

That's all

as always sorry for my english if i've committed errors...

[Image]

Art!
Last edited by ARTHORIUS on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
emuler

Re: The story behind our avatars

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Please add a picture of your current avatar to your post otherwise it will become meaningless when your avatar changes.

mimzy, is it possible to have a field describing your avatar in the user control panel so people can satisfy their curiosity?
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

your pic is too big,Art,i have to zoom out to 30% to see it,then i can't read the text.
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   1 likes

I opened img in a new tab and it came out perfect. And so what does it say on the helmet?
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   2 likes

emuler wrote:mimzy, is it possible to have a field describing your avatar in the user control panel so people can satisfy their curiosity?
Not sure if the field can be added by admin or a change of code and database would be required. I think the latter would not be justified. It causes problems for maintenance (software upgrades) if we deviate from the standard phpBB software package too much. An upgrade to phpBB 3.1 is relatively high on my TODO list and it is laborious exactly because of the modifications we've made.

There is e.g. a field called "Interests" in the user profile that could be used. Or why not just post info about your avatar here?

On my avatar is obviously me :mrgreen:

[Image]

(http://homepages.force9.net/king1/Disco ... nceDVD.htm)
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

who's the little boy holding you?
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   1 likes

Mine is from a video of Moa Kikuchi aka current class president of Sakura Gakuin and Moametal of Babymetal. 8-)
short version
long version
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Thanks to all that are being participate :D
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Mine is a very young Chloe Grace Moretz. :inlove
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   1 likes

It took me FOREVER to figure who your pic was Emuler! I was finding picks for a Chloe post when I ran across it, or I would have never guessed it as Chloe :D

I had to rack my brian on vidmans too.... I think I only have her in ONE movie (We Shall Overcome), but she was so great I never forgot her face.

I don't have much of a story:
My avatar is a Donkey (or Jack-Ass if you ask some ;) ) because thats what I got stuck with after my dog, hog, and bunny got banned :oops: