Low id

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ARTHORIUS

Low id

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Hi guys...from 3/4 days i've got a low id on emule...but i've not changing nothing and my router have the exceptions for it...also norton i've set the exceptions for PS4 and eMule and i've no Firewall!!!

But port not passes the UpnP (UpnP is allowed in my options)

I've checked all options. Anyone can suggest me something to do?

Thanks in advance!
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Low id

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Try rebooting the PC and the router (do the router first, then the PC). Check your PC's IP address (usually 192.168.x.x) - many routers open those ports ONLY for a specific IP address, so if it changed, those ports won't be open for the different IP address. You can set your computer to use a specific static IP address but that sometimes causes other problems. Usually the computer's IP address doesn't change even after a reboot because the router "leases" an address to it, usually for a day or two and the PC "renews" the "lease". If the computer hasn't been used for awhile, it might get a different IP address.

If you still can't get HighID, try removing/re-adding the TCP and UDP port exceptions on the router, making sure they are exactly the same as eMule's settings. If you do this, I'd try setting eMule to different addresses than before, then set up the new port exceptions on the router using the new addresses - sometimes, for whatever reason, the router just doesn't "like" the old addresses any more.
ARTHORIUS

Re: Low id

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Thanks i'll try and we...refresh after do it
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL