The Art's Megapost!!!

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: The Art's Megapost!!!

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

relic wrote: relic
Been around for awhile and just now made your first post? Had to give you a like so you have at least one. :lol:
relic

Post by relic »   0 likes

I have been around at least 10 years longer than that, but my previous registration is lost in the mists of time. Since I am unable to contribute I keep to myself. However I do appreciate all the work done by the lot of you.

And the humor. :o)

Relic
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   1 likes

Thanks Relic and (Re)welcome ;)
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
HEGEMONY

Post by HEGEMONY »   0 likes

Damn this is an encyclopedia of stunning movies...i've been out for...awhile and i think i lost something :lol:

Thank you Art and all participate it
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Welcome back, Hegemony. Gonna take you awhile to catch up on all the great films released since the last time you were here. :D
HEGEMONY

Post by HEGEMONY »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Welcome back, Hegemony. Gonna take you awhile to catch up on all the great films released since the last time you were here. :D
Yuuuuup!!! And go fast in a pc shop to buy an high capacity HDD :lol:
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

HEGEMONY wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Welcome back, Hegemony. Gonna take you awhile to catch up on all the great films released since the last time you were here. :D
Yuuuuup!!! And go fast in a pc shop to buy an high capacity HDD :lol:
:icon_biggrin2 there's a W.I.P. hegemony some people are work in it
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   1 likes

Ok guys, today Sunday i want to go at beach but a rainstorm change the program so what better than to update this post? :lol:
Let's start

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17 - Jordan - 2016

Summary

This film follows the Jordanian under-17 women’s football team as they prepare for the FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup Jordan 2016. Coming from different backgrounds, each of the girls has faced a different set of challenges as a national team player. But now they face their biggest challenge yet. Who will make it in the final squad? Are they ready to play with so little time to prepare? “17” is a social exploration into the lives of young women who are passionate about a sport they have been told was only for men.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not a Witch - 2017 - France/Germany/U.K.

Released Here:https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... ot+a+Witch

Plot

After a minor incident in her village, nine-year-old Shula is exiled to a travelling witch camp where she is told that if she tries to escape she will be transformed into a goat. As she navigates through her new life with her fellow witches and a government official who espouses her, exploiting her innocence for his own gain, she must decide whether to accept her fate or risk the consequences of seeking freedom.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

I kill giants - 2017 - U.K.

Found at uloz.to: (A number of choices.. ;) )
https://ulozto.sk/hledej?q=I+Kill+Giants&type=videos

I've got a number of movies and [REQ]'s to post and this was one of them [along with 'I'm Not a Witch' {a [REQ]}] . With the ease I've found some of these films I was really surprised that they weren't on ART's list... Hmmm, maybe he just hasn't posted them yet.. :think

Storyline

Barbara Thorson. 14yo Defiant, precocious, outspoken, and a loner, Barbara relates more to the make-believe world of Dungeons & Dragons. At home, she makes life difficult for her older sister, Karen, who is responsible for taking care of her and her brother. At school, psychologist Mrs. Mollé takes an interest in Barbara's increasingly worrisome behaviour. As she deals with loss and bullying, Barbara's imagined life begins spilling into her real one and she becomes obsessed with what she sees as her quest: killing giants. It's only when she's forced to face the truth and overcome her fears that Barbara is able to confront her demons. Based on the acclaimed graphic novel by Joe Kelly and Ken Niimura.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Starring Madison Wolfe

[Image]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rock my heart - Germany - 2017

Synopsis

At 17, Jana has already lived half her life, at least according to the statistics about her congenital heart disease. Every beat of her heart could be her last.But Jana doesn´t think this is quite fair. Much to her Parents distress, Jana jumps head over heels into every adventure she can think of. When Jana gets to know the thoroughbred stallion ‘Rock My Heart’, her entire life changes. The two are soul mates, rebellious and untamed in equal measure, made for each other. Rock's trainer Paul, understanding the connection between girl and horse, persuades Jana to ride him for a big event. He has no clue, however, that Jana is fatally ill, and that the training is incredibly dangerous for her. But for the first time in her young life, Jana has something to look forward to and to fight something. But will she really manage to ride in the big event in spite of her condition…?

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

I know that is in the limit of...btw the girl is stunning

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Siebzehn - Germany - 2017

Found at uloz.to:
https://ulozto.net/!Ef8ukt99tsqH/siebze ... 1520838207

Plot

As school is drawing to a close and the summer holidays approach, boarding school pupil Paula is secretly in love with her friend Charlotte. But Charlotte’s going out with Michael. Lovelorn, Paula decides to try and take her mind of things by getting involved with schoolmate Tim, whose feelings for her are at least genuine. Paula has no idea how often Charlotte thinks of her. And then there’s Lilli, who is just dying for someone to fancy her and tries to play the wild seductress. Paula must decide if she wants to follow her own feelings or yield to other people’s.

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ballad from Tibet - 2017 - Tibet/China

Summary

Droma, a 10yo beautiful weaving girl, wants to prove to her granny that she is more than a weaver by getting into a TV show.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prání k mání - 2018 - Czech Rep

Found at uloz.to:
https://ulozto.sk/hledej?q=Pr%C3%A1n%C3 ... ype=videos

Also a number of choices.. ;)

Storyline

Christmas is full of magic, and magical old men are around almost every corner. He often has a red fur coat, a red cap on his head, and a full bag of presents for kids. But we only meet the real magical old man, who can fulfill any wish, unexpectedly and only if we really deserve it. It is important to be ready for that meeting – to know what we really want. In this big Christmas story, one very ordinary boy, Albert, gets his wish and his life is suddenly turned inside out.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Starring Michaela Pecháčková

[Image]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Das mädchen vom änziloch - Switzerland - 2016

Plot

Twelve-year-old Laura lives in the Swiss hills on the family farm. She is fascinated by a local legend about a maiden who is supposed to be held captive in the caves close to where she lives. But she won’t dare go check out the story on her own. She whiles away the lonely days bird-watching and helping out on the farm. Then a boy from the city comes to work on the farm. Will he be a new friend and take her to the famous cave where no one else dares to go?

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Menina - 2017 - France

Summary

My name is Luisa Palmeira, I am ten years old. My family is Portuguese. But I'm French, I'm not like them, I do not make mistakes when I speak. My mother is more beautiful than Marilyn Monroe, except when she wears glasses. My father has a red motorcycle and he makes me win a tug-of-war. The other day he told me he will soon disappear. But I do not believe it!
Through the big black eyes of the little girl, he leads to Portuguese, we find ourselves looking at the world of adults with the ingenuity of the children and the magic of the dreamers. With the same approach, Cristina Pinheiro has retraced the family history for her first feature film from the freshness of childhood and the melancholy of fado.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1-MinqfoRc

OT moments confirmed

Alenka v zemi zázraků - 2018 - Czech Rep

Summary

Alenka travels through the landscape of her childhood as though it were a magical labyrinth. Her dreams are interlaced with reality – she dances through them using her imaginative vision. She meets mysterious and legendary figures: the Little Prince, John of Nepomuk, the Infant Jesus of Prague, and an Angel. We visit the Lesser Town of Prague, Charles Bridge and even Italy, where she experiences the magic of the Venice carnival. When her dream friend leaves, her childhood dies. She then finds the center of the labyrinth of her soul and resurrects into adulthood.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Starring Viktorie Stříbrná

[Image]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elina - 2018 - Israel

Plot

Seven-year-old Elina and her mother are Russians living in Israel. It’s difficult for Elina to adjust to the new environment and mentality of her classmates.

Images

[Image]
[Image]

Rosie & Moussa - Belgium - 2018

Storyline

With her dad suddenly "out of town," Rosie and her mum move to a new apartment in Molenbeek. Adjusting to a new neighbourhood, attending a new school, and suspicious that her mother isn't telling her the whole story, Rosie reluctantly makes friends with her downstairs neighbour, Moussa. In contrast to Rosie's apartment, Moussa's home is always filled with cousins, aunts, uncles, laughter, and a little chaos! Despite their building manager's warnings, Rosie and Moussa ascend to the building's rooftop to escape the noise in their lives. There, they learn to trust each other with their secrets and stick together as they search for clues about the disappearance of Rosie's father. Rosie wants to find her dad and reunite her parents so they can be a family once again; but will the truth match the adventurous narrative she has conjured up in her imagination?

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Starring Savannah Vandendriessche

[Image]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A MENINA ÍNDIGO - Brazil - 2018

Synopsis

Sofia é uma garota de 7 anos que tem enfrentado problemas na escola, por não se interessar nas matérias ensinadas. Após se trancar em uma sala e pintá-la por completo, seu pai (Murilo Rosa) é chamado ao local. Meio afastado dela devido ao trabalho como jornalista, ele se reaproxima após o pedido da própria Sofia para que more com ele. Aos poucos, ele percebe que Sofia possui é não só uma criança bastante espontânea que se manifesta através da pintura, mas que também possui o dom de curar pessoas doentes.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Starring Leticia Braga

[Image]

Ok finish for now...hope you like them.
Sincerely Yours...Art! ;)
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
HEGEMONY

Post by HEGEMONY »   1 likes

Damn what a beautiful bunch of cutiez inside...thanks for all great finds Art...ehm did you want to tell me your..."source2 maybe i can help you to add movies :)
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

HEGEMONY wrote:Damn what a beautiful bunch of cutiez inside...thanks for all great finds Art...ehm did you want to tell me your..."source2 maybe i can help you to add movies :)
About your 1st part of message...thank you :lol:
for the 2nd part...i am like a wizard and wizard usually no tell his secrets...what can i say...actually i've only this method for posting something due to my problems about PC HDD etc...if i tell my "sources" i'll don't have material to post :lol: :lol: :lol:

But i appreciate your want to help... ;)

Art!
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL