Clean jokes

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Clean jokes

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   2 likes

Post your favorite clean jokes.

Time for the innocence test! All you have to do is give a G-rated answer to the following questions. No peeking at the answers!

1) What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?

2) What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?

3) You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do.

4) A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first.

5) I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good.

6) What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'U-C-K' & usually means a lot of heat and excitement?

7) What part of the man has no bone but has muscles, has lots of veins, likes pumping, and is responsible for making love?

8) I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver.

9) A human woman only has 2 of these while a cow has 4 of these.

10) What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?

11) What is it that all men have one of, it's longer on some men than on others, and a man gives it to his wife after they're married?

Answers:
1) Coconut
2) Bubblegum
3) Tent
4) Wedding Ring
5) Nose
6) Firetruck
7) Heart
8) Arrow
9) Legs
10) Shake hands
11) A surname