India Woollard, Ivy Mae, Katya Petrova by Sylvia P's Pretty in Pink Gymnastics Collection

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Sully23

India Woollard, Ivy Mae, Katya Petrova by Sylvia P's Pretty in Pink Gymnastics Collection

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

3 girls models for from Silvia P
https://dai.ly/x7lq1da
Last edited by Sully23 on Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: India Woollard, Ivy Mae, Katya Petrova by Sylvia P's Pretty in Pink Gymnastics Collection

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

How about putting these where they belong instead of making more work for the admins? And is this a film, documentary, or similar, or just models strutting down a runway? If it's the latter, it doesn't really belong on FLM - we're First Love Movies. Also, I'm not where I can preview this but what you post MUST be professionally filmed, not a home movie or basement selfie.
Sully23

Re: India Woollard, Ivy Mae, Katya Petrova by Sylvia P's Pretty in Pink Gymnastics Collection

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

If it were a home movie they would not have all that display of makeup costume lights and even a director will indicate shots

I will not make more allegations, I'll let the admins decide
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:If it were a home movie they would not have all that display of makeup costume lights and even a director will indicate shots

I will not make more allegations, I'll let the admins decide
You're missing the point. Why don't YOU put them where they belong instead of making the admins do it for you? I have better things to do with my time.

The restrictions about being professionally made are to keep from getting flooded with hundreds of vids of dads filming their kids singing in the basement or doing the splits in the garage and calling it gymnastics. We also want actual performances - film, music, etc.