movie title

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
gregrko

movie title

Post by gregrko »   1 likes

Mod Edit: (I combined two of gregrko's posts and then deleted one..)

trying to remember a movie title. The only thing I remember a scene were a woman put berries or candy down a boy's shirt. It was a foreign film

Film clip:
rapefilms.net/insest/1146.html name of movie

Mod Edit: (I didn't experience any malware attacks while visiting this link, but other members might be wary. :think )
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: movie title

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I'm not sure what you're asking here, but if it's illegal it's not welcome on FLM.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I'm not sure what you're asking here, but if it's illegal it's not welcome on FLM.
No fear; it's not an illegal movie, it's just the link gregrko provided is a pretty sketchy site. (There's probably a fairly graphic rape scene in the film.. :think ) ((According to the synopsis's it's definitely NOT an 'incest' situation between the little boy and the girl.. ))

The movie is a Polish film called Widziadlo (1984). The Russian name for it is "Привидение".

They actually name the film in the 'comment's' section of the link provided. I'm a little surprised that gregrko didn't notice it below the film clip and pictures that were provided. Not sure how OT it is as the actress, though cute, appears to be close to the FLM expiration date. :lol:

[Image][Image]

HOWEVER if one wants to check, or just d/load the film regardless; it's available from our old friends at uloz:
https://ulozto.net/!bnYs5Yxg/widziadlo- ... 1520838207

Thanks gregrko for making us aware of this film. :bigups

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

kev wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:I'm not sure what you're asking here, but if it's illegal it's not welcome on FLM.
No fear; it's not an illegal movie, it's just the link gregrko provided is a pretty sketchy site. (There's probably a fairly graphic rape scene in the film.. :think ) ((According to the synopsis's it's definitely NOT an 'incest' situation between the little boy and the girl.. ))
With the sketchy information, the very questionable link I wasn't going to click, and how new gregrko is to FLM, it's only natural to be suspicious. I hope gregrko will give us more info in the future.

https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=1908