Help needed

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ghost
Site Admin

Help needed

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I received this message outside of FLM and I post it here:
I have found one swedish site 3 years ago - https://app.tt.se. Google gave me some interesting results to their videos but nothing worked then. They have been under re-construction all this time.

They have many OT images. Just few examples:
app.tt.se/bildobjekt/image/sdlsy8fa17d
app.tt.se/bildobjekt/image/sdl7KmXvac0pkc

But there is something wrong with their video section. I can't browse it in properly. It requires registration which is very difficult this time. They require correct code of organisation. I have tried random digits and even codes from wikipedia. Nothing works. This time it would be much better to find anyone from Scandinavia who might help us. Any other ideas?
Maybe someone from sweden can help with this?

Thanks...
Sully23

Re: Help needed

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Those images seem from those documentaries of the decade of the 40 at first I thought it would be a page of movie clip but it seems a miscellaneous

I'll wait for the Swedish to appear
Warg

Re: Help needed

Post by Warg »   0 likes

"Vi behöver dina uppgifter för att du ska få möjlighet att köpa och ladda ned högupplöst material."
"We need your information to enable you to buy and download high resolution material."

Seems to be a commercial site anyway ... :?