Title movie? year later the girl move to UK, she never accept an interview.

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
baby_apple

Title movie? year later the girl move to UK, she never accept an interview.

Post by baby_apple »   0 likes

I read year ago a USA (don’t know if Hollywood or Disney) movie, Drama/Family, there are scene that the mother bath their daughter, in a bathtub.
Where I read, some post that the movie when broadcast, has censored cutting the scene, but also the girl was move to UK and never accept to talk about the movie.

thx!
Warg

Re: Title movie? year later the girl move to UK, she never accept an interview.

Post by Warg »   1 likes

baby_apple wrote:... USA ... movie, Drama/Family, there are scene that the mother bath their daughter, in a bathtub.
That's not so rare than you might think even with a rather famous cast, e.g.

Movies:
The Thrill of It All (1963) - Doris Day playing the mother
Up the Sandbox (1972) - Barbra Streisand playing the mother
A Girl Named Sooner (1975)

TV Serieses:
Little House on the Prairie (1974-1983) s01e07 - Town Party, Country Party (1974) - Melissa Gilbert playing the girl
Game of Thrones (2011-) s01e07 - You Win or You Die (2012)

Censored when aired can be every scene of course, but for A Girl Named Sooner (1975) it's known. Though I do not know anything about a later moving of the child actress I would guess that's the movie you think of.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

If it is a censored scene it is to be supposed a controversial scene was very strong I thought about pretty baby but it is because it is alone and was re-edited at least you do not know the name of the actress or her role or the year?
baby_apple

Post by baby_apple »   0 likes

Warg wrote:
baby_apple wrote:
TV Serieses:
Little House on the Prairie (1974-1983) s01e07 - Town Party, Country Party (1974) - Melissa Gilbert playing the girl
Game of Thrones (2011-) s01e07 - You Win or You Die (2012)

Censored when aired can be every scene of course, but for A Girl Named Sooner (1975) it's known. Though I do not know anything about a later moving of the child actress I would guess that's the movie you think of.
Not a tv serie, is old.

but
Warg wrote:
baby_apple wrote:... USA ... movie, Drama/Family, there are scene that the mother bath their daughter, in a bathtub.
That's not so rare than you might think even with a rather famous cast, e.g.

Movies:
The Thrill of It All (1963) - Doris Day playing the mother
Up the Sandbox (1972) - Barbra Streisand playing the mother
A Girl Named Sooner (1975)
A Girl Named Sooner (1975), i find in youtube, there to list, one recorder from Odissey channel, and the scene is cut, other in Disney Channel (logo appear in part 10).
I read that the girl year leter move to UK, or other part, and never accept interview. but the currios is that i search and never find about she, is like the french movie Tom et Lola, there nothing of interview of theses two kids.