Dump of my DVD's and some shorts

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Warg

Re: Dump of my DVD's and some shorts

Post by Warg »   0 likes

deadman wrote:I don't use MEGASync. I have multiple free accounts. As long as I log into each one of them every so often, they all remain active - but the application pretty much ties you to a single account (unless I completely misunderstood what I've read about it).
I checked it right now and was able to upload a small file to a second account - not totally comfortable, but it works:

1, Log out from the old account both in your browser and in MEGAsync.
2, Log in into the new account both in your browser and in MEGAsync (if your asked about synchronisation simply skip this screen).

That's it ... :geek:
reptile12

Post by reptile12 »   0 likes

deadman wrote:
reptile12 wrote:Just earlier I got traffic quota exceeded on mensch but now a couple hours later it works again... Well, good to have more links anyway:>
Maybe they've changed their TOS again. :eusa_doh

It took more than a few downloads to exceed the monthly quota but once you did your links didn't work until the following month. Looks like they may have set a smaller daily traffic quota now. Still annoying, but slightly better since your links regenerate the next day. They must've gotten a lot of negative feedback - accompanied by a sharp drop in people using their service. If I made you do too much extra work, I apologize.
Nah not at all, I wanted to add them. It's good to have extra links regardless
Movlova4

Post by Movlova4 »   0 likes

can you tell us which file contains which episode on the (Mensch, Pia) #MEGA files?
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

Movlova4 wrote:can you tell us which file contains which episode on the (Mensch, Pia) #MEGA files?
This isn't individual episodes. It's three complete DVD9s (dual-layer). You'll need all the rars at the same time to extract the third DVD so you're going to have to download the whole set regardless. If hard drive space is an issue and you've got some blank discs, just burn the files to disc and then delete them.
Movlova4

deadman wrote:
Movlova4 wrote:can you tell us which file contains which episode on the (Mensch, Pia) #MEGA files?
This isn't individual episodes. It's three complete DVD9s (dual-layer). You'll need all the rars at the same time to extract the third DVD so you're going to have to download the whole set regardless. If hard drive space is an issue and you've got some blank discs, just burn the files to disc and then delete them.
ohh come on... i just deleted the 4,5,6 parts after unzipping them, do you mean i can't get the remaining section of the series? can't i use the unzipped files to get that parts which i deleted.

this was the first time i downloaded 18 gb files for one tv series and now you mean i cant get the whole thing? :( so upsetting
Movlova4

Can i archive the parts again to rar than unrar them back, to get the 3rd dvd? will this work or did i misuderstood and unzipping them togather is not important.
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

Movlova4 wrote:Can i archive the parts again to rar than unrar them back, to get the 3rd dvd? will this work or did i misuderstood and unzipping them togather is not important.
I've had mixed experiences with rar files. Sometimes you can delete the first few and still unrar files that are contained entirely within the ones you have left, other times it insists that you have the first and all subsequent rars up to the file you're trying to extract. Don't know why there's a difference. It might have something to do with the security and authentication settings I don't bother enabling when I encode my own files.

So when I download I always assume I need the entire set on my drive at one time, and make sure there's double that much space available. You can try extracting the third disc with only the last few archives and see if it works. Otherwise you'll have to go back and re-download the first ones again (if you've deleted them).
Movlova4

deadman wrote:
Movlova4 wrote:Can i archive the parts again to rar than unrar them back, to get the 3rd dvd? will this work or did i misuderstood and unzipping them togather is not important.
I've had mixed experiences with rar files. Sometimes you can delete the first few and still unrar files that are contained entirely within the ones you have left, other times it insists that you have the first and all subsequent rars up to the file you're trying to extract. Don't know why there's a difference. It might have something to do with the security and authentication settings I don't bother enabling when I encode my own files.

So when I download I always assume I need the entire set on my drive at one time, and make sure there's double that much space available. You can try extracting the third disc with only the last few archives and see if it works. Otherwise you'll have to go back and re-download the first ones again (if you've deleted them).
This is very upsetting i just downloaded 18 gbs of files but I deleted the last three parts after unzipping now i don't have the complete dvd files. it should have been stated in the post that we need all the files at the same time.

anyways, could anyone give me the link/refference to some intersting mega files I can't setup Emule because i dont have access to router settings.
thanks
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Movlova4 wrote:This is very upsetting i just downloaded 18 gbs of files but I deleted the last three parts after unzipping now i don't have the complete dvd files. it should have been stated in the post that we need all the files at the same time.

anyways, could anyone give me the link/refference to some intersting mega files I can't setup Emule because i dont have access to router settings.
thanks
I would just assume people know that about rar files already. So I don't put explicit warnings in any of my posts either.

Every piece of content I've posted comes with a Mega link and a set of zippyshare links too, for the many users in your position. A handful of the Mega links aren't currently working because of some changes they've made to their service, but the majority remain online and I'll fix the rest as soon as I can (you can always use the zippyshares for those few).
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Movlova4 wrote:This is very upsetting i just downloaded 18 gbs of files but I deleted the last three parts after unzipping now i don't have the complete dvd files. it should have been stated in the post that we need all the files at the same time.
Re-download the rar files you mistakenly deleted or the entire set for all I care. Rar and zip files have been around for DECADES. It's no one else's fault you don't know how to use your software, so please don't blame anyone for your mistake, just learn from it and move on.