OT CLIPS

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Sully23

Re: OT CLIPS

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Ziggy, I will test your detective technique with these screenshots, I know that many already know or have seen these films, I suggest that they better not help you.
Spoiler:

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Sully! I love your guess-the-screenshot game idea! Fun way to test movie knowledge, also an ingenious way to devise interest in new films.

You've stump me on every count but this looks like an easy game to contribute to!
Last edited by pillowbaker on Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sully23

pillowbaker wrote: You've stump me on every count but this looks like an easy game to contribute to!
I thought this post was closed a long time ago, today talking about OT clips is usually controversial for this time, instead I opted for thumbnails.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Sully23 wrote:I thought this post was closed a long time ago, today talking about OT clips is usually controversial for this time, instead I opted for thumbnails.
Considering what happened with a recent thread with a similar idea, I may have to dumb down my enthusiasm a bit. ;) If no one ventures any guesses, I might ask you to spoil some of the answers for me! For the next round of thumbs, maybe we should aim for slightly more clothing to avoid any issues. :mrgreen:
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I made the reply with the pics a bit more "discreet". Pls don't exaggerate with this issue.
Sully23

pillowbaker wrote:Considering what happened with a recent thread with a similar idea, I may have to dumb down my enthusiasm a bit. ;) If no one ventures any guesses, I might ask you to spoil some of the answers for me! For the next round of thumbs, maybe we should aim for slightly more clothing to avoid any issues. :mrgreen:
I would have liked nude thumbnails to be banned for the purpose of promoting a film or a post, I know that sensitivecontent.info exists for this, it provides a lot of information, there have been cases of posting cp, or dark web models, even someone posted a nudist film where Curiously, girls appeared in an Eva outfit, I know I look American or conservative, but I am in favor of OTs being mandatory in movies and TV or making a remake of Pretty Baby, all of the above is to avoid becoming a forum for unwanted users.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

In these times OT (I always thought that meant "off topic"!) images need to be discreet. We shouldn't use them for instance to show off new Topaz enhancements. Films that contain scenes draw a fine line it seems! Where a still image of many flms would be banned eveywhere these days - the film (due to artistic merit) is allowed. It's all about context - as a scene in a respected film that's been out there for decades it's too much hopefully to be brought down in a "me too" campaign. If we're not discreet there'll be an exploding internet campaign to get all these films edited!
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   0 likes

Such a fun little game! Good luck to Ziggy guessing :)
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!